OK Walshie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadFox

you want the job, go get your badges this summer. There is no reason why your passion can't get us back. Yu might be a tosser sometimes, but no one can argue with your love or pasion to this cause - something I have not seen since MON left. Maybe being in the Championship would be a bit of a risk in giving you a first opportunity, but we are in division 3 now. I have no doubt you can handle the lower tiers without too much risk. You are the only one I feel who can teach these players how to get fire in their bellies, because this year - apart from Stearman - I have seen no fire at all.

Stop talking, get your badges and get active with Mandaric if you want this job, because if you show enough dedication you just might get your dream start!

Its still a no from me. Walshy stop your commentary walk away and view the club from a far. That way you wont get drawn in as you are and risk ruining your legendary status.

you want the job, go get your badges this summer. There is no reason why your passion can't get us back. Yu might be a tosser sometimes, but no one can argue with your love or pasion to this cause - something I have not seen since MON left. Maybe being in the Championship would be a bit of a risk in giving you a first opportunity, but we are in division 3 now. I have no doubt you can handle the lower tiers without too much risk. You are the only one I feel who can teach these players how to get fire in their bellies, because this year - apart from Stearman - I have seen no fire at all.

Stop talking, get your badges and get active with Mandaric if you want this job, because if you show enough dedication you just might get your dream start!
Your username is accurate at least...

How long is it since Steve Walsh had any active role in football? Times change, things move on.
Apart from his love of the club, what has he to offer? If the answer is that love is enough, there are thousands of fans equally well qualified and one of them would work out cheaper: in fact, this is probably the answer. Give each fan a rolling one week contract. As soon as the team loses, they're sacked and the next one comes in. This should at least satiate the desire amongst some to change manager more often than their kit.

saw his son out last night, aparently he's not interested in the job anymore??

I stopped being interested in Ferraris once I realised I was never gonna fcuking get one.

I didn't even know that his son was interested in the job in the first place.

badges mean nothing just paper. Its like people looking for graduates when graduating is nothing compared to experience.

Its like people looking for graduates when graduating is nothing compared to experience.

I bloody hope your wrong! 4 years of Uni and a shit load of debt make me want to think differently! ;)

Get Walshie and Taggs in, it'll be fine. Maybe...

I would take Neil Lennon over Steve Walsh as manager, any day of the week.

At least Lenny has some football smarts, to go along with his passion and ability to kick some arses into gear.

Passion is easy - I've got passion for my club, but would I make a good manager? Probably not.

And why was Holloway employed, and Allen? Because they're both managers known to show a lot of passion. Hasn't worked, has it?

Both Walsh and Lennon are nowhere near as demonstrative off the pitch as they are on it, so the assumption that they can supply passion and kick arses may be false. In fact, in my experience (which admittedly isn't a lot) they can both be rather quiet and withdrawn, unless pissed as farts, which they regularly were when in our squad. David Speedie was like that as well, a big mouth on the pitch and a very quiet bloke off it.

Would you prefer a David milne type of quiet guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757