Omg!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lako42

[youtube]kHmvkRoEowc[/youtube]

Who is the more ridiculous, a blue mongie or this freak

check out the random video thread about 3 months ago.....:icon_wink

the best one was where someone dubbed about oj being innocent to this video:038:

please say this cnut has been lynched?

Nope, in true American style, they have dispatched a reality TV camera crew to follow his life living with his grandparents in some southern state for 6 months. Expect the show to arrive here on UK living sometime next year I would imagine

Nope, in true American style, they have dispatched a reality TV camera crew to follow his life living with his grandparents in some southern state for 6 months. Expect the show to arrive here on UK living sometime next year I would imagine

well if he comes over here to promote it i will not be responsible for my actions

well if he comes over here to promote it i will not be responsible for my actions. I'll just have to bend him over and give him some geordie chipolata
:icon_roll
ffs, enough already..

saying that, half the birds that were out last night in town probably had a cock and balls. was heaving with munters, probably only out to watch the football

saying that, half the birds that were out last night in town probably had a cock and balls.
Don't tell Mr Perez, he'll be there in a flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58