On This Day.

Mahrez pissed on Ashley Williams chips. Jeff Schlupp played a starring role but Leo stole the limelight.

Where did Ashley Williams rank in our assists that season? Bloody underrated player for us.

We were all so much younger back then.

Just had a thought. Thank goodness this pandemic wasn't five years ago. I mean, to have missed those experiences in person would have been so much less than it really was.

The fans at Palace, the earthquake, the Everton game, the Vardy goal against Man Utd to break the record or against Liverpool, or the Mahrez goal against Chelsea or Okazaki overhead against Newcastle. So many memories most of which I was there for.

Wow, how lucky was I.

Just had a thought. Thank goodness this pandemic wasn't five years ago. I mean, to have missed those experiences in person would have been so much less than it really was.

The fans at Palace, the earthquake, the Everton game, the Vardy goal against Man Utd to break the record or against Liverpool, or the Mahrez goal against Chelsea or Okazaki overhead against Newcastle. So many memories most of which I was there for.

Wow, how lucky was I.
The title win would have also forever been seen by the experts as having been due to the circumstances rather than because we were the best team.

The title win would have also forever been seen by the experts as having been due to the circumstances rather than because we were the best team.
I thought that was the case anyhow?

I think one of my big memories of that day was getting off the train at Leicester and the streets just being awash with people in a party mood. Cars driving around honking horns, pubs being rammed with people in a good mood, Italians everywhere! It was a stunning day.

My memory was standing outside the away supporters entrance trying to buy a ticket. I said to an Everton fan, "Can you believe ten coach loads of Italian fans have come over here?"

He said, "Like I give a ****."

I managed to get a ticket just in time to hear the end of Andrea Bocelli as I got into the stadium.

I can almost look back on this fondly knowing what came afterwards.

At the time, I could have been physically sick.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854