On This Day.

Not really an on this day post, but felt kind of relevant. I've been ready Muzzy's autobiography. It's a good read. Who else has read it?

Not really an on this day post, but felt kind of relevant. I've been ready Muzzy's autobiography. It's a good read. Who else has read it?
Yes. I have. A good read, as is Len Glover’s (if you can find it).

Seven years ago today Leicester City came from 2-0 down at home to beat Aston Villa 3-2, with goals from Ritchie de Laet, Jamie Vardy and Nathan Dyer, who scored the winning goal and injured himself in the process.

I was on holiday in South Korea at the time and only saw the final result. I remember thinking "Wait, is something happening here?" after realising we'd won three and drawn two of our opening five games.

I recall someone saying that they had never felt so bad after that

Seven years ago today Leicester City came from 2-0 down at home to beat Aston Villa 3-2, with goals from Ritchie de Laet, Jamie Vardy and Nathan Dyer, who scored the winning goal and injured himself in the process.

I was on holiday in South Korea at the time and only saw the final result. I remember thinking "Wait, is something happening here?" after realising we'd won three and drawn two of our opening five games.
I remember it well. It was the last match I was able to Attend!

Oh man where did those seven years go?!

I can still hear the explosion of noise when Vardy stuck the equaliser away in front of the Kop. Magic.

I’d give anything to see that team play again.

It was after that game that I out a bet on us to win the league. You could still get 1500/1.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757
9Preston 3756
10Middlesbro3854