One for the ladies - blokes also welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
Odds from #####

Amended odds from Ladbrokes

Last edited by a moderator:
is this tonight?

so why has the bettin closed?

Can we have this open again please guys, id like to have a punt.....I might put a bet on this as well.

so why has the bettin closed?

mmmm! I had presumed that the event must be taking place this evening because that is when ##### were closing for bets. Just looked it up though and it is definitely on 14th Feb as has already been stated.

I wonder if they announce nominations tonight or summat - that would make the prices change and may be why they've taken it down. I'll try to find out and get it back on as soon as possible.

Edit: No - those are the nominated artists etc, although 3 of the singles are voted out each week until the actual award night. I can only presume that the odds are dynamic and that ##### close it each evening so they they can;t be caught out whilst they have few staff on duty. I'll try to get it back up asap.

Text voting has already started in all categories, so all bookies have closed the book on this event. I understand from ##### that they will not be reopening it.

In the circumstances, I'm going to re-open the vbookie event until 8:00 p.m. tomorrow. It will then close and stay closed unless I can find new prices.

Open for betting again - I will leave it up for as long as Ladbrokes are quoting odds.

N.B. Odds of 9999/1 denote that the single has been eliminated from the competition - bet on them if you like, but they're not going to win!

Last edited:
Open for betting again - I will leave it up for as long as Ladbrokes are quoting odds.

N.B. Odds of 9999/1 denote that the single has been eliminated from the competition - bet on them if you like, but they're not going to win!

in the bag :icon_lol:

I should really stop betting and stick to poker :icon_redf

yes 1000 smackers! fratellis were a dead cert that catagory was voted for by radio 1 listeners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48