ONE MICKY ADAMS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bren

After an afternoon of pondering where this club is going this season i have decided to pledge my whole support to Micky Adams.

Firstly LCFC have been shite this season, but is it all down to the little man, he has picked a team of quality week after week, and even if they are not getting properly motivated they should be going out there and winning.

Secondly I know we keep going back to it, but does he really deserved to be treated the way he is, e.g "You don't know what you're doing." After all he has done for us in the past couple of seasons, La Manga, Administration etc, I was embarrassed when half the kop started singing that. He didn't deserve it at all.

Thirdly Why the feck are we booing and having a go at the players and manager, surely if we put as much effort into singing as we do into heckling, the players would get a massive lift.

I am going Cov a week tomorrow, hopefully a load of you are too, lets get behind the manager, sing "One Micky Adams" let him know he still has our support, it will give him a lift and i am sure it would give the players a massive lift too.

And finally i want the old Filbo back where there was some atmosphere, i have never known such a shite atmosphere as the Walkers Bowl, awful!

good man bren.

After an afternoon of pondering where this club is going this season i have decided to pledge my whole support to Micky Adams.

What a complete f*ckin' waste of an afternoon that was, then

Not jumping on the adams out band waggen yet but end of the day he bought the players in and its his job 2 motivate them, Its down 2 them if they dont perform and upto this point they really have not done themselvs any justice

step said:
Adams out

Can't agree more with what you've said on several posts which have been trivialised by the usual group of smart arsed posters.
First off it's up to the bloody team to come out and play for the fans who have paid to get in to watch them. Not the other way round, its not for the team to decide not to play well if they don't like the audience, And why should we keep faith with a pillock, who slags everybody off when things go wrong, including his paying public.
Fact is the team and the manager are not working together, morale is low, the same team never starts, poor performers keep getting back in, and idiotic substitutions are made which obviously piss the players off.
I agree, get rid of the three stooges before theres a total breakdown. Whos looking forward to Coventry with confidence, not many I reckon

Bren said:

Firstly LCFC have been shite this season, but is it all down to the little man, he has picked a team of quality week after week, and even if they are not getting properly motivated they should be going out there and winning.

Secondly I know we keep going back to it, but does he really deserved to be treated the way he is, e.g "You don't know what you're doing." After all he has done for us in the past couple of seasons, La Manga, Administration etc, I was embarrassed when half the kop started singing that. He didn't deserve it at all.

Thirdly Why the feck are we booing and having a go at the players and manager, surely if we put as much effort into singing as we do into heckling, the players would get a massive lift.

I am going Cov a week tomorrow, hopefully a load of you are too, lets get behind the manager, sing "One Micky Adams" let him know he still has our support, it will give him a lift and i am sure it would give the players a massive lift too.

And finally i want the old Filbo back where there was some atmosphere, i have never known such a shite atmosphere as the Walkers Bowl, awful!

I'm in complete agreement with you there. Good post.

bazzer said:
step said:
Adams out

Can't agree more with what you've said on several posts which have been trivialised by the usual group of smart arsed posters.
First off it's up to the bloody team to come out and play for the fans who have paid to get in to watch them. Not the other way round, its not for the team to decide not to play well if they don't like the audience, And why should we keep faith with a pillock, who slags everybody off when things go wrong, including his paying public.
Fact is the team and the manager are not working together, morale is low, the same team never starts, poor performers keep getting back in, and idiotic substitutions are made which obviously piss the players off.
I agree, get rid of the three stooges before theres a total breakdown. Whos looking forward to Coventry with confidence, not many I reckon

Well said, To many people are scared to say what they think

Bren said:

Adams quits. It seems your support was too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669