One Positive from Bent going to Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

worcesterfox

Just to confirm the move:

[/url]http://www.skysports.com/skysports/article/0,,7-1140329,00.html

Anyway i'm thoroughly disappointed but at least arry redknapp has missed out once again! His leicester player fetish is once again forced to restrain itself. Thats several of our players he has confirmed interest in! I swear he will get one of our players before the beginning of the season. Please be Gillespie!!!!!![/url]

Alan_theLCFCloon said:
we could pay for him to take gillespie

what a diffrence a year makes, last year we were sayin how good he was going to be and great signing by micky, and now this. he hasnt been given a proper chance at leicester, and he hasnt moaned as well. he will come good next year I.M.O

Scowcroft said:
worcesterfox said:
two words that sum up gillespies season: underacheivement and letdown

No effort, no committment, no ability.........

In the Barcelona game I saw ability from the guy...came out of that game convinced he was the real deal...but he lacks commitment and any kind of passion...suspect he uses the shirt to wax his car (before the baliffs come to collect it as surety on his gambling debts)!

Just don't think he gets on with Adams...Micky has little time for people with no heart.

SilverFox said:
Scowcroft said:
worcesterfox said:

In the Barcelona game I saw ability from the guy...came out of that game convinced he was the real deal...but he lacks commitment and any kind of passion...suspect he uses the shirt to wax his car (before the baliffs come to collect it as surety on his gambling debts)!

Just don't think he gets on with Adams...Micky has little time for people with no heart.

Can't remember Gillespie having a good game against Barca - Nalis did though.......

Not saying Gillespie doesn't have ability - Just that he never displayed it while playing for us.

Scowcroft said:
SilverFox said:
Scowcroft said:
worcesterfox said:

Can't remember Gillespie having a good game against Barca - Nalis did though.......

Not saying Gillespie doesn't have ability - Just that he never displayed it while playing for us.

He looked lively to me and I'm positive that he took it past people...unless I was dreaming...which is possible. :)

You were dreaming.

Either that or I wasn't watching.

Both are very possible.

Any player who isn't 100% for the cause should be on their bike, KG is one of those IMHO.

SilverFox said:
good luck finding someone called Silverfox who looks like the Gary Linekar of 20 years ago.

It's very easy to trace someone on the internet, your IP address is recorded and your ISP can use that to find out who you are.

By the way, it's 'Lineker'.

webmaster said:
SilverFox said:
good luck finding someone called Silverfox who looks like the Gary Linekar of 20 years ago.

It's very easy to trace someone on the internet, your IP address is recorded and your ISP can use that to find out who you are.

By the way, it's 'Lineker'.

Then bobs your uncle they have found you...Fred Flintstone from bedrock, who is positing from an internet cafe in Leicester...busted, you are going down for a long time you naughty boy. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757