Our next manager?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sildenafil

Simon Grayson admitted he had experienced the highs and lows of management in just 90 minutes as Blackpool came from behind to beat S****horpe 5-2.

The Seasiders are searching for their fourth manager in six years with Colin Hendry's 17-month tenure set to formally end this week.

Chairman Karl Oyston ordered Hendry to stay away from the club on Thursday and veteran midfielder Grayson presided over the club's first League One win in seven attempts.

Grayson said: "At half-time I told the lads 'if this is soccer management, I don't want it,' after we went 1-0 down in the first couple of minutes. They reacted well and their heads didn't go and they have my admiration for that."

Two-goal hero John Murphy added: "It has been a funny old week at this club, but then again, this is a funny old game. The players had a big bonding session after the departure of Colin Hendry and we knew we had to put things right on the pitch.

"There is a lot of respect for Simon Grayson, and he prepared us well for the game. We needed three points because there's a bit of a gulf at the bottom."

I don't mean now but in a few years.

Last edited:
we dont need a new manager

we have one; craig levien

i like him! (i dont mean by his looks i am straight)

sildenafil said:
then you must be a tw.at

bitch-slap.jpg

Living in Blackpool I get to hear local gossip about the Tangerines.
Apparantly Larry is well liked by the players who have wanted him as manager for some time.

He has been Reserve team manager and has apparantly got them playing good football (unlike the 1st team under Hendry)

He's had one game as a temporary standi-in, against S****horpe. Hardly, a CV is it?

Chuck T Masala said:
He's had one game as a temporary standi-in, against S****horpe. Hardly, a CV is it?
its more like a 2cv

Didn't Cottee's Barnet win 7-0 in his first game? Relegated at the end of the season. A nervy 1-0 is far more reassuring than a glorious romp.

Polar Bear said:
Didn't Cottee's Barnet win 7-0 in his first game? Relegated at the end of the season. A nervy 1-0 is far more reassuring than a glorious romp.

I'm sorry but you can't beat a glorious romp:icon_roll

Brauny Blue said:
I'm sorry but you can't beat a glorious romp
Can you remember that long ago bb?

no he cant but he has seen the neighbours doing it when he is erm practicing his astronomy in his back garden.;) :icon_lol:

fcukcov said:
no he cant but he has seen the neighbours doing it when he is erm practicing his astronomy in his back garden.;) :icon_lol:

I like these long dark nights. More opportunities to get those binocs and tissues out. Tend to get a bit of condensation on the eyepiece when its really cold.;)

Brauny Blue said:
Tend to get a bit of condensation on the Japs eye when its really cold.
You ought to see a quack about that bb....

fcukcov said:

Too much bloody light pollution. Mrs BB always sticks the bathroom light on just when i'm ready and primed.:icon_sad:

strange how when im ready and primed Mrs Fcukcov switchs the light off.:102: ;) :102: :icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00