Our song

Status
Not open for further replies.

East Anglia Fox

I play lead guitar in a band called Zenon (no I didn't think of the name!) and this is a song of ours called 'the crew', its about how we formed and everything. I wrote the solo for this song and the middle section, it's me playing it too. I realise our singer needs to try and sing better but as you hear the song more you start to think he's not that bad.

I just hope this attatchment works!

O dear theres no link. Can anyone tell me how i can make one. I've got the song as an iTunes file.

you could try winzipping it then attaching it. I dont think iTunes is a compatable type. Winzipped files normally work.

You attach it below where you are posting. in the additional options box.

fcukcov said:
you could try winzipping it then attaching it. I dont think iTunes is a compatable type. Winzipped files normally work.

You attach it below where you are posting. in the additional options box.
I already tried attatching it in the additional options box below but nothing appeared when I submitted the post. :102:

East Anglia Fox said:
I already tried attatching it in the additional options box below but nothing appeared when I submitted the post. :102:
did you attach it as a winzip?

Hazzman said:
Zenon a reference to the great Polish speedway rider, Zenon Plench.

No, but it wasn't me that made up the name anyway.

97.7 kb is the max size of file allowed! You can zip files up by simply right clicking on the file you want to zip, and selecting Win Zip from there! I tried to post an example but I don't have any music files small enough!

SilverFox said:
97.7 kb is the max size of file allowed! You can zip files up by simply right clicking on the file you want to zip, and selecting Win Zip from there! I tried to post an example but I don't have any music files small enough!

I have an apple computer with Mac OS X and there's no option for 'select Win Zip' when I right click. So what do I do? Has anyone got mac os x?

East Anglia Fox said:
I have an apple computer with Mac OS X and there's no option for 'select Win Zip' when I right click. So what do I do? Has anyone got mac os x?

Its perhaps best to check to see if you actually have win zip. If so, open it up and select the files you want to zip!

SilverFox said:
Its perhaps best to check to see if you actually have win zip. If so, open it up and select the files you want to zip!

Um I've sort of nearly done it but it just says 'invalid file' .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669