Out of Contract Players

According to reports from Complete Sports, Nidid said, “It is good to be back to the Premier League after being relegated and struggling back to EPL is something we don’t want to go back to again.

“I think morale is high, expectation is high, we have to ensure we do not return to the Championship. It’s a tough place to play.”

He was also asked about a possible transfer in the summer and he said, “If a good chance comes, I won’t mind trying my luck elsewhere but for now I remain a Leicester City player.”

Presumably this is what you meant to link to:

He was also asked about a possible transfer in the summer and he said, “If a good chance comes, I won’t mind trying my luck elsewhere but for now I remain a Leicester City player.”
Translation into everyday non media bollocks English :

" There's every chance we could get relegated again next season. I'm not remotely interested in having any part of that. I'm out of contract. I'm 27 & coming up to my peak age as a midfielder. Come get me. Please "

Translation into everyday non media bollocks English :

" There's every chance we could get relegated again next season. I'm not remotely interested in having any part of that. I'm out of contract. I'm 27 & coming up to my peak age as a midfielder. Come get me. Please "
I think the “please” is pushing it.

I think the “please” is pushing it.
Nope.

The " For now..." part of Wilf's quote translates as a request.

"For now " is the trigger phrase for every recruitment director at clubs who can afford to buy him to make contact...& also for agents looking to tout a replacement to us. Those 2 words were absolutely drafted by his agent/media advisor.

Trust me, I used to do this shit for a living.

Nope.

The " For now..." part of Wilf's quote translates as a request.

"For now " is the trigger phrase for every recruitment director at clubs who can afford to buy him to make contact...& also for agents looking to tout a replacement to us. Those 2 words were absolutely drafted by his agent/media advisor.

Trust me, I used to do this shit for a living.
For now, you do.

Didn't realise he was only 27

Feels like he's way older than that

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670