Outrageous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macky

Gruntled Member
A thread for ridiculous & outrageous news stories, starting with this poor ****.

A father-of-three who was found with a microscopic speck of cannabis stuck to the bottom of one of his shoes has been sentenced to four years in a Dubai prison.

Keith Brown, a council youth development officer, was travelling through the United Arab Emirates on his way back to England when he was stopped as he walked through Dubai's main airport.

A search by customs officials uncovered a speck of cannabis weighing just 0.003g - so small it would be invisible to the naked eye and weighing less than a grain of sugar - on the tread of one of his shoes.

Dubai has now been added to my ever growing list of countries to never, ever visit.

Last edited:
how the **** did they know it was on there in the first place-what the **** could have tipped them of:icon_conf

"Customs authorities are using highly sensitive new equipment to conduct extremely thorough searches on travellers and if they find any amount - no matter how minute - it will be enough to attract a mandatory four-year prison sentence."

I agree, all 'travellers' should have a mandatory four year prison sentence....

They're bound to be guilty of some crime....

Seems fair enough to me. Four years is a bit low IMO

it might seem a bit unfair, but he doesnt exactely look like the kinda person who WOULD'NT smoke a bit a puff?:icon_conf

it might seem a bit unfair, but he doesnt exactely look like the kinda person who WOULD'NT smoke a bit a puff?:icon_conf

I'm not sure what relevance your racist stereotyping has got to do with it.

He may or may not smoke but that has absolutely nothing to do with the manner of his conviction.

****sake BG, it's only February. A bit early for trying your hardest to win 'most controversial poster' ain't it?

Dont get me going on this one, I would lock the ****er up just by him being able to spell it

i'm off to Heathrow to sprinkle skunk crumbs around the check in desk for Dubai

:)

i'm off to Heathrow to sprinkle skunk crumbs around the check in desk for Dubai

:)

:081:

Must remember to buy new shoes if I ever go to Dubai!!! Fookin' mental and Big Gut talkin' out his arse as usual!!

I flew into East Midlands on Wednesday and as I walked straight through they'd stopped an old(ish) guy at customs and were asking him if it was his case and if he'd packed it himself. I did wonder if he'd been picked out because he'd got a bright pink (think Barbie) suitcase which really didn't seem his style.

I'm not sure what relevance your racist stereotyping has got to do with it.

He may or may not smoke but that has absolutely nothing to do with the manner of his conviction.

**** YOU MACKY:098:

Last edited:
I heard of a woman who went through Dubai airport with some chocolate liqueurs (sp), got caught and was going to be flogged for carrying alcohol. Not sure if it eventually happened as, I think, the woman was Australian or something and there was a bit of a to-do with the politics. Made me tick that lot off though on my places to visit! Weirdos.

**** YOU MACKY:098:

OOOO, capital letters that told me.

No, you're right, he probably deserved it, I bet he's got dreadlocks and everything.
He looks like the kind of fellah that eats curry goat as well, those poor goats, won't somebody think of the goats for Jah's sake?

OOOO, capital letters that told me.

No, you're right, he probably deserved it, I bet he's got dreadlocks and everything.
He looks like the kind of fellah that eats curry goat as well, those poor goats, won't somebody think of the goats for Jah's sake?

I quite like goat and ate a lot in Kenya last year does this mean I am a drugs baron?:102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Chelsea510
3Arsenal410
4Newcastle410
5Liverpool49
6Aston Villa49
7Brighton48
8Nottm F48
9Brentford46