Speculation Owen Hargreaves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good God, I've not looked at this thread since my last post in it... what did I do? Argh!

Back to the subject instead of all this maths guff... Why are we looking to sign someone with a catalogue of injuries worse than a blind trapezium artist?

It doesn't take Einstein to work out that, if fit, he'd be an absolutely amazing signing. BODMAS.

Hargreaves at 70% would tear the championship apart, King would have a field day with him in the side! I wonder if him and fergie had a falling out about wages, I mean he has stuck with Owen, and he rarely gets through one month with out being injured. My feeling is he will go abroad.

Sven made it quite clear on the moan in on Monday that it was too late for Hargreaves. He had contacted his agent some time ago but had heard nothing and that now it was too late.

Good God, I've not looked at this thread since my last post in it... what did I do? Argh!

It doesn't take Einstein to work out that, if fit, he'd be an absolutely amazing signing. BODMAS.

:018: BIDMAS :icon_wink

Could be he will come to us on loan as he is unlikely to get much match time with their first team and he will be warming the bwnch at best. We have had quite a few players on loan here from Man City as well as the other Ex-players of theirs so another one would not be a surprise. So perhaps we will see him at the KP if not this month then later on perhaps.

Could be he will come to us on loan as he is unlikely to get much match time with their first team and he will be warming the bwnch at best. We have had quite a few players on loan here from Man City as well as the other Ex-players of theirs so another one would not be a surprise. So perhaps we will see him at the KP if not this month then later on perhaps.

Don't want him, if he came we would just have people starting threads asking what the point of signing him was if he cant get on the bench. Screw that he would be the best player on the books, if he's not fit, it seems to mean he is shit and would be completely written off.

Don't want him, if he came we would just have people starting threads asking what the point of signing him was if he cant get on the bench. Screw that he would be the best player on the books, if he's not fit, it seems to mean he is shit and would be completely written off.

But, but, but, we've all seen his YouTube videos haven't we. Of course he is fit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669