Oz open

Status
Not open for further replies.

fosseboy83

Murray currently spanking Juan ignazio chela! also beating him at tennis
6-3 5-2 currently

Last edited:
**** Off!!!. A Tennis thread, and also one featuring knob face. Close it now you boring fuktard :eek: :icon_wink

No f/boy the boring ****er:icon_lol:

But please feel free to claim any insult that I dish out that appears to have missed it's target as your own :icon_lol:

feck off! gobshite:icon_lol: tennis is a decent sport, yeah murray is a cock faced twat...

did any one catch safin roddick yesterday went halway through the 4th good up till that point

feck off! gobshite:icon_lol: tennis is a decent sport, yeah murray is a cock faced twat...

did any one catch safin roddick yesterday went halway through the 4th good up till that point
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'll give you credit for one thing the f/boy, you have said Tennis is a decent sport in January, most people only say that in July/August. The rest of the year Tennis doesn't exist for most people

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'll give you credit for one thing the f/boy, you have said Tennis is a decent sport in January, most people only say that in July/August. The rest of the year Tennis doesn't exist for most people

fickle bastards! i enjoy tennis cant play for toffee but its all good!

cant take 'womens' tennis seriously though, sert for hantuchova, sharapova :icon_wink

Did anyone see the "yorkshire Tennis" thing on Soccer am this mroning? very funny.

Last edited:
Did anyone see the "yorkshire Tennis" thing on Soccer am this mroning? very funny.
No, but I saw the 3rd eyes, and they were amazed at a floating bag getting stuck on a still ball during a game.

The should have been at the Walkers in our last Prem season when a moving ball got stuck in a bag and the ball continued on it's course.

If memory serves me correclty it was against Bolton, but I may well be wrong on that

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I watch him today. I don't think he's a winner. He got to set 4 fecked up and didnt try to get back. He then went 2-0 down in the fifth, attempted a comeback in 3rd game, lost it and then just gave up. Moans all game and looks at his coach.

I watch him today. I don't think he's a winner. He got to set 4 fecked up and didnt try to get back. He then went 2-0 down in the fifth, attempted a comeback in 3rd game, lost it and then just gave up. Moans all game and looks at his coach.

I repeat....:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

typical jock, moan, moan, moan, lose.:icon_wink

i was embarassed to be associated with that frozen wasteland :mad:

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

could not agree more!

He has looked very good lately, apparently he pulled up with an injury in set 2, but who cares.......:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  614
2Arsenal614
3Liverpool613
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69