• Dennis Wise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Junior Lewis

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

londonfox

Following on from Jedi's poll I thought I'd see who we thought was Twatface's worst signing... There's stiff competition...

This is so tough! I have plumped for Wise. We purchased him for over 2million (despite him being 34 :roll: ) and paying him 35 grand a week!

At least Akinbiyi tried and scored 10 goals in his first season! :shock:

What a sad, sad reflection on how shit a manager he was...

I mean, come on, not many people could sign one player worse than Lewis and yet he managed to sign a bundle...

Scowy the real tricky is better than Junior even if he did cost quite abit more at least he is not Junior lewis.

I might start the campaign for securing TrickyTrev's unrigtful place in Leicester folk history as a City Legend.

I don't know why I like him so much but he is one of my all time favorite City players.

trickytrev said:
I might start the campaign for securing TrickyTrev's unrigtful place in Leicester folk history as a City Legend.

I don't know why I like him so much but he is one of my all time favorite City players.

This is an insight in your strange and wonderful mind buddy :lol: :p :lol:

I'm totally amazed that in neither of these best/worst threads has the name of Lee Marshall appeared!?!?!?

Jnr Lewis it has to be. As much as Ade is loved to be hated he was still our top scorer and created chances plus i wouldnt like to tell anything else cos he might hit and he was built like a brick sh*thouse. Dennis Wise well he just isnt worth the time of day.
And i know you dont agree with me but a like Matt Jones and think he will come good. Who is the other one...oh yeah Trev, well its not hs fault he brought to play premership football and he isnt ready for it, he has done his best.

Yobo, you're right - Lee Marshall was a complete turd of a player for us (no offence to him personally of course, i'm sure he's a very nice guy!). the fact he cost 600000 quid rather than 5mil moves him just below Ade IMO.

if you assume that ade, wise, jones and marshall have all been crap for us for one reason or another then one way to look at it is.....

ade: cost 5mil sold for approx 2.5mil after 1.5 seasons. net loss 2.5mil + wages
wise: cost 1.6mil (i think) - sacked after one season. net loss 1.6mil + wages
jones: cost 3mil - will be released at the end of this season (i think) after playing bugger all number of games for us. net loss 3 mil + 3.5 years wages
marshall: cost 0.6mil - sold for 800000 quid to wba. bugger me - how did we manage to make a profit?!?!?!
benji: cost 1.5mil - probably worth about 350000 quid in todays market

i think this shows up jones as the worst piece of business although at the time of buying no-one could have known jones would be so injury prone. however, we should have realised that leeds would have been willing to accept a lot less for him (750000 quid is the rumour mill figure).

Yobo said:
I'm totally amazed that in neither of these best/worst threads has the name of Lee Marshall appeared!?!?!?

How could we forget!! Definitely not one of his best signings! At least we sold him for a profit!! One of the least able footballers I've ever seen! How on earth did he ever get to play professional football let alone U-21!!

I can't believe we missed him of the list too! He was shocking! :shock:

How on earth did we manage to make a profit on him? One of the worlds greatest mysteries....... :? :?: :!: :?:

He reminded me of a wet weekend on Bridlington.

footy is a game all about opinions, and everyone's entitled to their own, but 50% of you are just WRONG!!!!!!

it was dennis wise, by a mile!

Ricey said:
I'd have to say Kevin Ellison Damien Deleany because they did NOTHING!

Delaney looked quite good against Villa once. He had an article in te Independant, the called him "one for the future". :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757