Palace Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpjfox

Whos gonna start it!

Leicester 2-1 Matty and late Hume winner.... Millwall Derby 0-0 and were mathmatically safe, no problem.

I'm going for a 2-2 draw.

Tough game, I'd take a draw... Andy Johnson isn't fully fit I don't think, so that should help us.

I think there will be a few goals anyway..

dpjfox said:
Whos gonna start it!

Leicester 2-1 Matty and late Hume winner.... Millwall Derby 0-0 and were mathmatically safe, no problem.

You are obviously.

4-1 to Leicester tonight. easy.

I think we will get the result tonight 3 - 2, it will be an exciting end to end game, but Palace with the added pressure of challenging for the play offs will be more nervous than ourselves.

what like it bounces off the bar hits our keeper on the back of the head deflects in off the post? :102:

PFKAKTF FOX said:
I think we will get the result tonight 3 - 2, it will be an exciting end to end game, but Palace with the added pressure of challenging for the play offs will be more nervous than ourselves.
Exactly my prediction to!

I had a dream that we will win this one but the winning goal was well offsie but the linesman (sorry referee's arse wiping twat) was looking at the crowd.

had he spotted someone watching him through binoculars for the whole 90 mins.

i think were on for a win here, stuff andy johnson Paddy Mac will boss the little ****er out of the game if he plays. fryatt will revive his goal scoring tonight with 2 nice finishes and a penalty in the 87th min will make the win safe.

lako42 said:
had he spotted someone watching him through binoculars for the whole 90 mins.

i think were on for a win here, stuff andy johnson Paddy Mac will boss the little ****er out of the game if he plays. fryatt will revive his goal scoring tonight with 2 nice finishes and a penalty in the 87th min will make the win safe.

You mean DurhamFox, not sure.

Duzza said:
I'm off for large lager before the game!! :038: :038: :038: :038:

Come on City!!!!

What, a pint instead of your usual half?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00