Confirmed Transfer Pantsil gone - official

Status
Not open for further replies.

bocadillo

Water Gypsy
http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~2756014,00.html

Leicester City have reached a mutual agreement with John Pantsil for the cancellation of his contract.

The 30-year-old Ghanaian defender departs King Power Stadium after nine months with the Foxes, in which he made seven appearances.

John's departure will see him become a free agent and he leaves City with the best wishes of everyone at the Football Club.

We signed him, he was basically a bit crap, and he's trousered loads of the Thai's dosh. I guess that sums it up.

Doubt he's got his hands on the Thai's cash since they're funding the club with loans.

The most interesting thing about Pantsil is that we have not had any theories as to why neither SGE or Pearson were willing to play him. It cannot be injury because he turned out for his country but, he should have been a good signing...... :102:

I agree, quite bemused as to how this signing panned out as he thought he would be a really good signing after looking impressive in Fulham's Europa league run to the final. Also gutted I never got to see him do a lap of honour which he always does after his team wins whilst applauding the supporters.

There are those who say footballers are paid huge wages for an easy job - to Pantsil's credit he never made defending look easy.

I agree, quite bemused as to how this signing panned out as he thought he would be a really good signing after looking impressive in Fulham's Europa league run to the final. Also gutted I never got to see him do a lap of honour which he always does after his team wins whilst applauding the supporters.

I think he did it after we beat Southampton at home. Odd seeing as Lallana repeatedly embarrassed him for 90 minutes.

Haha, well actually going to some games would have helped my cause a little bit to be honest but hopefully it will be on the season review DVD!!

The Old Fox said:
The most interesting thing about Pantsil is that we have not had any theories as to why neither SGE or Pearson were willing to play him. It cannot be injury because he turned out for his country but, he should have been a good signing...... :102:

Here's a theory... He was shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670