Papparazzi must be busy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxybru

There's one transfer in this list that went a little unnoticed don't you think.....

5 July 2004

Chris Brandon [Chesterfield - Huddersfield T] Free
Ben Cleverley [Cheltenham Town - Forest Green Rovers] Free
Aidan Davison* [Grimsby Town - Colchester Utd] Free
Michael Duff [Cheltenham T - Burnley] £30k
Roland Edge [Hibernian - Hull City] Free
Les Ferdinand [Leicester C - Bolton W] Free
Steven Hughes* [Charlton Ath - Coventry City] Free
Graeme Jones* [Boston United - Bury] Free
Junior Lewis* [Leicester City - Hull City] Free
Junior Mendes* [Mansfield Town - Huddersfield T] Free
Bradley Orr [Newcastle United - Bristol City] Free
Gary Pearson* [Darlington - York City] Free
Mark Robins* [Sheffield Wed - Burton Alb] Free
Giuseppe Rossi [Parma - Manchester Utd] Undisclosed fee
Paulo Vernazza* [Watford - Rotherham United] Free

Oh well....

Roland Edge [Hibernian - Hull City] Free

That might actually be a good signing. He was rated when at Gillingham and then went north. :roll: :wink:

Sorry to be a twat, but felt I needed to add the definition of paparrazi to this thread:

Paparazzi,
1. A free-lance photographer that specializes in following
and photographing celebrities such as movie stars,
especially to obtain candid photographs in private
situations

I think you possibly just mean that the press have been busy, can't see there being much paparrazi interest in J. Lewis :lol:

that was, sort of, part of the irony / sarcasm intended...

I couldn't believe a big transfer like this - of one of the nations best loved, top players - went so unnoticed....

I mean if Rooney gets transferred, do you think the paparrazi will pass the chance up to get that killer picture ? No ! So why ignore Junior ?

Beggars belief :wink:

As for you being a twat, i find it hard to stomach that you corrected my spelling of Papa Ratsy..

Foxes_Trust said:
PhilaFox said:

That's saved us 18 grand a week.

It didn't, he was out of contract anyway so was already off the books

whilst your here ft,

can u tell me how much scowy is on, and benjamin, and how much junior lewis was on.

also, are we expecting any more signings, apart from connoly, makin, mawene, and if yes a rough estimate of how many, and what age group are they in? old, young, 27ish?

gagandeep said:
whilst your here ft,

can u tell me how much scowy is on, and benjamin, and how much junior lewis was on.

also, are we expecting any more signings, apart from connoly, makin, mawene, and if yes a rough estimate of how many, and what age group are they in? old, young, 27ish?

Not going to be much help here.

We have previously agreed with the club that we won't reveal individual players salaries. As this information is only available in LCFC board meetings only the Trust Observer is aware of all the finer details of contracts & would only report back to the Trust Board if he felt a contract had been put in place which could cause concern.

From information not received directly from the club the impression is that all 3 had contacts in the range £11k-£18k but this is not confirmed.

The Trust doesn't get any advance warnings of player signings from the club, only snippets like fans spotting players at the training ground.

Our original understanding though was the maority of signings this summer would be in the younger age bracket, i.e if sold would command a fee in the future. Whether this has changed due to missing out on players (eg Bridges) we don't know, but if not it would mean all remaining signings should be below 30 (& Connolly & Mawene both come in that catagory)

foxybru said:
that was, sort of, part of the irony / sarcasm intended...

I couldn't believe a big transfer like this - of one of the nations best loved, top players - went so unnoticed....

I mean if Rooney gets transferred, do you think the paparrazi will pass the chance up to get that killer picture ? No ! So why ignore Junior ?

Beggars belief :wink:

As for you being a twat, i find it hard to stomach that you corrected my spelling of Papa Ratsy..

Ever see that episode of the Simpsons where lenny calls Homer slow. Homer stops to think about it and by the time he's finished its the middle of the night and everyone has gone home...well thats me! I get humour, just 3 hours later...sorry my friend, bad day :lol:

PhilaFox said:

That's saved us 18 grand a week.
That is quite unreal isn't it? £18,000 for that pile of poo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757