Patrik Gerrbrand signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
"EXTRA: Patrik Gerrbrand går till Leicester

Hammarby har i dag kommit överens med engelska Leicester om en försäljning av mittbacken Patrik Gerrbrand. - Vi har nått en principöverenskommelse med Leicester. Det som återstår är läkarundersökningen och de personliga detaljerna i Gerrbrands kontrakt, säger Hammarby Fotbolls vd Henrik Appelqvist.
Mer info inom kort."

(Translation : I'm with Lovell, i'm not playing for that sack of Sh*t)

Ian Ormondroyd said:
"EXTRA: Patrik Gerrbrand går till Leicester

Hammarby har i dag kommit överens med engelska Leicester om en försäljning av mittbacken Patrik Gerrbrand. - Vi har nått en principöverenskommelse med Leicester. Det som återstår är läkarundersökningen och de personliga detaljerna i Gerrbrands kontrakt, säger Hammarby Fotbolls vd Henrik Appelqvist.
Mer info inom kort."

(Translation : I'm with Lovell, i'm not playing for that sack of Sh*t)

really is that what is says ?

cause i'm sure it says that we have made a agreement for the sale of Gerrbrand and now all that is left is for him to pass a medical and his personal details for a contract with us

Last edited:
no, the deals subject to him having a scottish grandmother and him having strutted his stuff in the SPL.

If you put it through a translator it reads:

Patriot Gerrbrand going to Leicester Hammer had today committee pact with English Leicester if a sale of mittbacken Patriot Gerrbrand. We have nått a principöverenskommelse with Leicester. The as residue is medical examination and they prevalence details in Gerrbrands contract , says Hammer American football vd Henrik Appelqvist. More insert within short.

Well that makes more sense! :):biggrin::)

how come they get wristbands of their club??
it would be so cool to get a lcfc one imo

bocadillo said:
Don't start breathing again yet!!

Other sources say that personal terms still have to be discussed. We were further through the process with Steve Lovell and nothing came of it in the end!

And don't forget Jason McAteer actually appeared on the official site last year before he turned us down! And how gutted we all were then :icon_wink

Fawkeye said:
Patriot Gerrbrand going to Leicester Hammer had today committee pact with English Leicester if a sale of mittbacken Patriot Gerrbrand. We have nått a principöverenskommelse with Leicester. The as residue is medical examination and they prevalence details in Gerrbrands contract , says Hammer American football vd Henrik Appelqvist. More insert within short.
Thanks for clearing that up...:icon_lol:

At least it is clear he wants to come and it was his club holding out for more money that was the issue. Lovell never appeared over-excited at the prospect of coming here.

EXTRA: Patrik Gerrbrand to Leicester

Hammarby has today made an agreement with British Leicester of a sale of the centre back Patrik Gerrbrand.
- We have made a principle agreement with Leicester. Remaing is the medical examination and the personal details in the contract for Gerrbrand, says the CEO of Hammarby Henrik Appelqvist.

Thats the translated version :)

Sounds like this could be a done deal, but as seen recently nothing in football is certain. MB are you able to shed any light on this prospective transfer?

Muz said:
EXTRA: Patrik Gerrbrand to Leicester

Hammarby has today made an agreement with British Leicester of a sale of the centre back Patrik Gerrbrand.
- We have made a principle agreement with Leicester. Remaing is the medical examination and the personal details in the contract for Gerrbrand, says the CEO of Hammarby Henrik Appelqvist.

Thats the translated version :)
god I hate that non british leicester team. nicking our name and stuff they really wind me up!

Lets just get him signed first before he decides the climate will be unsuitable for his pet Dog or something

looks like there could be a bit of a battle for CB. Patrick McCarthy,Johansson and Gerrbrand. Will be interesting to see who he plays.
Before the signing of Gerrbrand i was sure McCarthy would be in. Now i'm not so sure.

here it says CL is still looing for a new left back - so that looks like Gerrbrands not going to play there!

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?back=true&key=1D29|0|2185366269754|R|536|3565231372005456623731&parentkey=1D29|0|2185366269754|p|536|0

TommyK said:
looks like there could be a bit of a battle for CB. Patrick McCarthy,Johansson and Gerrbrand. Will be interesting to see who he plays.
Before the signing of Gerrbrand i was sure McCarthy would be in. Now i'm not so sure.

here it says CL is still looing for a new left back - so that looks like Gerrbrands not going to play there!

http://www.thebluearmy.co.uk/details.asp?back=true&key=1D29|0|2185366269754|R|536|3565231372005456623731&parentkey=1D29|0|2185366269754|p|536|0

Source

highland fox said:
Lets just get him signed first before he decides the climate will be unsuitable for his pet Dog or something

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

why cant i just put a smilie as a reply instead of making it 5 characters long!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263