Pay per View

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans of Premier League clubs are rightly angered by the latest announcement to charge £14.95 to view matches.

Leicester City apparently the sole vote of reason

Full Trust statement here https://foxestrust.co.uk/8474/pay-per-view-offer-is-no-deal-for-fans
Thanks.

We've all been waiting with bated breath for your official take on the situation.

Nice to know that everything that everyone else has already worked out & decided by themselves gets your seal of approval. Only took you 3 days to catch up too. Sterling work.

ORGANISATIONS WITH MORE RELEVANCE (& MORE MEMBERS) THAN THE FOXES TRUST:

The Matt Hancock Appreciation Society

The Gary Glitter Fan Club

The Australian Council For Sportsmanship & Fair Play

The Israeli Pork Butchers Association

Thanks.

We've all been waiting with bated breath for your official take on the situation.

Nice to know that everything that everyone else has already worked out & decided by themselves gets your seal of approval. Only took you 3 days to catch up too. Sterling work.

The ‘Jim fixed it for you’ appreciation society.

Thanks.

When are you starting The Foxes Trust Aficionados?

Thanks.

Just for you, GUAW.

There is a slight difference - 4 pages of posts on here mainly stay on here (unless a media company lifts some) Our statement will be combined with other Trusts statements and be presented to the Premier League as official fans feedback from each of the Premier League clubs fans groups, so it forms part of the Football Supporters Association campaign for the PL to re-think

I get all matches free

Matt Hancock is a mammoth prick only in his role due to the fact he is so far up Boris Johnson's arse that they are having trouble extracting him. There are probably regional managers of Aldi with better qualifications and grasps of logistics and communications who could be handling the situation better.

that said. people who can't understand the three or four stipulations per tier are just being wilfully obtuse.

Just a day after the actual event
Most of the time it's actually the day after the match that I watch it, but I watch it live. Now that's a bit of a riddle isn't it?

£14.93 gets you 4 soups, 4 canned veg, 6x canned tuna, 1kg tin of sweetcorn, 4 cans beans, 1 pack of sausages, 500g fusilli pasta and a pack of spaghetti in B&M.
I'll be dropping off when South Wigston Food bank opens tomorrow.
in May 2016 i never thought I would hate football, the premier league and every club in it (except Leicester) as little as 4 yrs later and give less than zero ****s what the outcome of a big Sunday fixture was.
About 10% of the people (perhaps more in central leicester) who attended the 250,000 strong celebration of the title win will soon be out of work and our leagur chooses that time to introduce the most costly PPV product of all time after spending £1.25bn on summer transfer fees.
****ing ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758