People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melton Fox

Dancing Queen
No individuals names, just "types" of people.

Those idiots that do that fookin stupid rabbit ear thingy above somebodys head when having a photo taken. They piss me off, what on Earth is that all about?, I bet they don't know, yet still do it. And don't they just think they are soooooo fookin orignal when they do it.

Wankers

And those tossers that do the speech marks in the air with their fingers when in a conversation. Twats. They piss me off

People who use roundabouts as though they are having a competition with to see who can cross the most white lines while getting from one side to the other.

People at football who dont tackle but stamp. Like some silly lad today at 5 a-side, my mate went to shake his hand and he threw the ball at him.

Fecking teachers who ask me to be linesman for the game against the teachers of Crownhills.

Hazzman said:
People at football who dont tackle but stamp. Like some silly lad today at 5 a-side, my mate went to shake his hand and he threw the ball at him.

Fecking teachers who ask me to be linesman for the game against the teachers of Crownhills.

Shite school. Although the P.E. teacher is a legend.

People that put their hazard lights on to tell me they are stopping when approaching a tailback on the motorway. Well fookin' don't. I can see your break lights FFS and I can see all them cars and lorries parked in front of you. Don't bother tossers

People who come into my work place and give me all of their details of their car and what they want in a quick sentence.

Example "Can I have a brake light bulb for a Ford Mondeo N Reg 1995 1.6 litre 16v please mate."

How the fook am I supposed to remember all of that. Especially if they say it really quickly!

Wankers.

Last edited:
Musicians that moan about being famous. "I just want to make music, I don't want all the hype that surrounds it, it's just about the music". Well sing in your fookin shed and stop releasing records then you thick kunt!!!!

Melton Fox said:
People that put their hazard lights on to tell me they are stopping when approaching a tailback on the motorway. Well fookin' don't. I can see your break lights FFS and I can see all them cars and lorries parked in front of you. Don't bother tossers

[pedant]
Many modern cars activate the hazard warning lights automatically under heavy breaking. It wouldnt suprise me if you were doing this unknowingly too.
[/pedant]

Duzza said:
[pedant]
Many modern cars activate the hazard warning lights automatically under heavy breaking. It wouldnt suprise me if you were doing this unknowingly too.
[/pedant]
I know that, mine does it. I'm not talking about heavy breaking, I'm talking about slowing down.

Vegetarians that think it's ok to eat fish.

Numpties. A fish has a brain, a heart and a central nervous system. It feels pain, get fookin' used to it you hypocrites

Last edited:
Politicians

The lying scheming good for nothing sponging gits. Look after their own back and fook everybody else.

American people that don't turn the downstairs lights on when they hear the noise the mad axeman in the middle of the night

Last edited:
People who drive at 45 mph.

In a 30 limit - 45mph
On a country roud - 45 mph
On the motorway - 45 mph

You are a menace. Fook off!!!!!

Melton Fox said:
Vegetarians that think it's ok to eat fish.

Numpties. A fish has a brain, a heart and a central nervous system. It feels pain, get fookin' used to it you hypocrites
:038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265