People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not far wrong with that...

...I think I may have to go in goal at the 5 a side....

I thought all you Veggies were skinny feckers...in Corduroys...and Bible Smashers....with beards....and big rough polo neck jumpers...:102:

I thought all you Veggies were skinny feckers...in Corduroys...and Bible Smashers....with beards....and big rough polo neck jumpers...:102:
Yeah, but most veggies eat pulses and lentils not pizzas and guinness

Ex fecking birds that know when you're in the gutter and decide to tell you they've been seeing someone else for while. Supposed 'mates' who show you feck all support when you need them. How sad is that, I'm on a forum for friends advice.

Ay up mate - don't worry about your ex. She's your ex for a reason mate - move on. Get wrecked in Leeds tonight. I'm out on the lash.

Yeah, but most veggies eat pulses and lentils not pizzas and guinness

I've stopped drinking the Guinness,love the stuff but it piles the weight on,having to stick to pissy weak Tennants Lager now:102:

'mates' that say they are up for a visit to the pub and then decide at the last minute they want to spend time with their bird and not bother telling you and so you miss what could be one the greatest FA games of the past god knows how many years - Liverpool 3-6 Arsenal - only when you confront them with the issue to be told it was a good game she had it on. I wouldnt know as i didnt see the fecker and havent got sky and why should you care you hardly like football anyway.

oh and lateness in general!

A pint with scarbys or getting noshed off with the football on in the background?
Some people....:icon_roll

A pint with scarbys or getting noshed off with the football on in the background?
Some people....:icon_roll

good point, but he could have let me know

Wasn't that great a game,Liverpools defence was a shambles and Dudek was appaling.Benitez made a serious error in his team selection.

still nice to see a game with goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610