People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
DVLA

A website which is picky on credit cards and a phone line manned by 5 sheep.
Don't talk to me about the ****ing DVLA, I've been at their offices all afternoon nr Hucknall. ****ing Wankers!!!!!

I want to tax my company car, it's from Northern Ireland so apparently doesn't class as British. I've now got to **** about going through the importation bollox even though I am only the registered keeper and not the owner. I couldn't do it there today because I didn't have a utility bill or my passport.

I haven't got tax on my car and I need to drive into London on Wednesday, now I'm ****ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't talk to me about the ****ing DVLA, I've been at their offices all afternoon nr Hucknall. ****ing Wankers!!!!!

I want to tax my company car, it's from Northern Ireland so apparently doesn't class as British. I've now got to **** about going through the importation bollox even though I am only the registered keeper and not the owner. I couldn't do it there today because I didn't have a utility bill or my passport.

I haven't got tax on my car and I need to drive into London on Wednesday, now I'm ****ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cameras will pick you out. ;)

People who only ever ask you if you've had a good weekend when they want to tell you about theirs.

The person/people who though that on Saturday night it would be socially acceptable to walk past my car and smach the back passenger window. No attempt at breaking in, no bother to even smash the window through, just to whack it with something as they walked past.

Good job I didn't catch them I think I may have overreacted

The person/people who though that on Saturday night it would be socially acceptable to walk past my car and smach the back passenger window. No attempt at breaking in, no bother to even smash the window through, just to whack it with something as they walked past.

Good job I didn't catch them I think I may have overreacted

mate that happened to my car the other week! it was parked and some tosspot keyed it from bonnet to boot! lucky i had some car paint that the guy had left in the car when i brough it of him. So i managed to touch it up and you cant notice it now!

Tosser! acts like that really get me wound up, they deserve a fecking beating

mate that happened to my car the other week! it was parked and some tosspot keyed it from bonnet to boot! lucky i had some car paint that the guy had left in the car when i brough it of him. So i managed to touch it up and you cant notice it now!

Tosser! acts like that really get me wound up, they deserve a fecking beating

Mine was a brand new 06 model in March, within a week somebody had let their bastard child open their back door into the wheel arch, I kicked their car and left a dent in pure anger

Mine was a brand new 06 model in March, within a week somebody had let their bastard child open their back door into the wheel arch, I kicked their car and left a dent in pure anger

Should have realised it was a cursed car then, and sold it.

neighbours who last thing on a night and first thing in a morning go into their back gardens and start coughing and spluttering for sounds like an eternity keeping people awake or waking them up early...if youre going to cough/splutter/choke go and do it in the comfort of your own home...arsewipes :frown:

Last edited:

I left my car in an empty area of the Makro car park last year and came back to find someone had hit it - I'm guessing with a white van judging by the damage. It cost me about £1000 with the excess and loss of no claims discount.

neighbours who last thing on a night and first thing in a morning go into their back gardens and start coughing and spluttering for sounds like an eternity keeping people awake or waking them up early...if youre going to cough/splutter/choke go and do it in the comfort of your own home...arsewipes :frown:

Our new neighbour does that! You're not secretly in Beaumont Leighs are you!?

I left my car in an empty area of the Makro car park last year and came back to find someone had hit it - I'm guessing with a white van judging by the damage. It cost me about £1000 with the excess and loss of no claims discount.

they are complete aresholes. I honestly think if I ever caught somebody doing it to me I wouldn't stop until they stopped breathing.

Theft and pointless damage to other peoples property are two of my top hates

Folk who spit on my car from the bridge in Thurmaston that crosses the dual carriageway.

It's just not acceptable in this country you dirty little bastards

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610