People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wankers that say, “oh I bet you’ve blown all the way down her.” Or “its bit windy aint it?” or “is it still a bit blowy out there?”

Miserable people. Cheer up for ****s sake, is there really any need to be that bloody grumpy, is life really that bad.

Wake up, put a smile on your face and bless the fact you're alive.

People who clear their paths when its been snowing...It only happens occasionally live dangerously for once you glum ****ers

people that moan about the cold, then moan about the hot.

I've said that before, but thought i'd say it again.

People that think that you have to get a round of drinks when you don't even want one yourself, especially when the only person that does want one is the person nagging at you. This is hot drinks while at work, not while out on the lash.

People that think you are just there to serve them and they should be looked up at and listened to at all times.

People that think (and then get the arse if you don't) you should go out of your way for them even though they wouldn't do it for you.

and the biggest one for me at the minute, people that take something that you do for a favour for granted and complain if you don't do it one time or don't do it perfect.

I'M DOING A FAVOUR FOR YOU, IF YOU WANT IT ****ING PERFECT, DO IT YOURSELF!!!

or worse still people who do something for you and expect a standing ovation but when you do it you get no thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69