People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fecking old women receptionists who work in doctors or dentist receptions..... should have been put down at birth.
If you are 30 seconds late for an appointment its the end of the world, but you get there 5 mins early, and you complain at 4:11pm about waiting for your 4:10pm appointment, the ****ing doctors had a busy day so you will have to wait.....:mad: :mad:

Incompetent Royal Mail employees who fail to copy the Postcode from a parcel to their records correctly, thus resulting in it getting delayed and therefore me waiting for the delivery of my item when it was 'guaranteed' to arrive by today!!

BASTARDS!! :mad: :093:

Incompetent Royal Mail employees who fail to copy the Postcode from a parcel to their records correctly, thus resulting in it getting delayed and therefore me waiting for the delivery of my item when it was 'guaranteed' to arrive by today!!

BASTARDS!! :mad: :093:
Fancy a game of PES tonight Matt :102: :icon_lol:

never mind, £100 is going on Inter and Barca to win, both should win which will mean i make a tidy profit if they do both win from my £100 and £60 which i lost

p.s. MHS i am not addicted :018:

Inter are due a defeat soon...... Jessel dont do it, dont do it.

Inter are on hot form the team there playing aren't ill be shocked if they lose i personally think the barca match is more of a risk

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69