People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
FAO of Boy Genius...is it worth having a punt on Catania or Empoli to get 4th CL Spot with Lazio in 6th.
How did you manage to make that typo?, any sentance with "Boy Genius" in it can't possibly contain the word "punt"

I don't like, nay, I hate people who have absolutely no bar etiquette. I was at the (very busy Original Oak, Headingley) bar trying to get 2 pints and was next but some student in twattish fancy dress joined the "queue" and got served first. Instead of doing the decent thing and pointing to me saying "he was next", he went on to order 6 pints of snakebite and black, a load of spirits and mixers and then had the nerve to get some crisps! I had the last laugh though because I laid a brown egg in his drink.

I don't like, nay, I hate people who have absolutely no bar etiquette. I was at the (very busy Original Oak, Headingley) bar trying to get 2 pints and was next but some student in twattish fancy dress joined the "queue" and got served first. Instead of doing the decent thing and pointing to me saying "he was next", he went on to order 6 pints of snakebite and black, a load of spirits and mixers and then had the nerve to get some crisps! I had the last laugh though because I laid a brown egg in his drink.

whats a brown egg?

I was standing in McD's, a small one, waiting for the girl to serve me and the kids...and this business-suited tosser just pushes in and orders.

So gobsmacked, I forgot to let him know what a tit he was.

People that don't stand up for themselves, especially in fastfood restaurants, when ****s in suits push in front of them.

:018: thats not very nice.

bad day?

I've had a bad day - week even.
So I'm adding

bosses who give you more work even when you don't have enough time to do the work you've already got

to this thread.

You should've seen how spineless I was in the bank the other day then.

it's all in the attitude Bob, once you hand over the note to the cashier stare them straight in the eyes & don't blink, for ****sake don't blink, just make them believe that you really have got a shotgun under your jacket.
Works everytime, and whatever you do don't break into a sprint on your way out of the branch, just stroll.

People that don't stand up for themselves, especially in fastfood restaurants, when ****s in suits push in front of them.

i was going post a simiar thing!

at the airport queue i was in line nearly at the front - about 60 minutes it had taken me to get there. And then the ropes come back and a lass pushed in front of me, i looked behind to see if anyone knew her they didnt i was about to say something when she said - that due to the trains being cancelled to stansted she was late and her flight was in 30 minutes - fair enough but ask first before you decide to push in:098:

She was taken ack when a French guy behind me said well my flights in 15 minutes but im not pushing in!

i was going post a simiar thing!

at the airport queue i was in line nearly at the front - about 60 minutes it had taken me to get there. And then the ropes come back and a lass pushed in front of me, i looked behind to see if anyone knew her they didnt i was about to say something when she said - that due to the trains being cancelled to stansted she was late and her flight was in 30 minutes - fair enough but ask first before you decide to push in:098:

She was taken ack when a French guy behind me said well my flights in 15 minutes but im not pushing in!

No it aint fair enough, she should catch trains that will allow ample time at the airport. She should have been sent to the back....

i was going to say something cos i wasnt best pleased about it but i wasnt in the mood - i just wanted something to eat and a pint at that point! Plus she had a nice arse!:icon_wink

I am always wound up when waiting, ........ never in a good mood at airports anyway withh all that stress...

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa613
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Tottenham 610
9Brighton69