People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
:038:

So you want me to give you all my bank details and sign a dd form? Sure thing mate! Even though I've only known you for 3 seconds.
twats

We came back down the same road 15 mins later and he was saying that to some poor sod

The feckers who come up to you in the street trying to be all matey in a pathetic attempt to get you to give money to Charity.If i want to give money to Charity I will I don't need you insincere twats hassling me into it.A drip in Edinburgh came up to my Stepdaughter and shouted in her face 'What makes you squiggle' scaring her to death....I replied on her behalf '' Not you,you soft ****'' and we carried on our way.
I never give to the blind.

I have done some Roger Cook style investigating and I know for a fact they don't see a penny of it

Last edited:
It's the way they say there opening line so quickly..

"hellowouldyoubeinterestedinhelpingoutdisabledpuppies?Itwon'ttakeaminute"

lowlife and students in tabards....

It's the way they say there opening line so quickly..

"hellowouldyoubeinterestedinhelpingoutdisabledpuppies?Itwon'ttakeaminute"

This one was particulary iritating and the stepdaughter isnt the most confident of people,scared her to death.
Edinburgh is a nice city but there seems to be more than its fair share of Arseholes

People that use smileys.

You might as well put, "I am a ****" as your sig.

And don't bother putting "Dour is a ****" as your sig, since sigs are wank too, and I've turned them off.

:018: :018: :018: :018: :tumbleweed:

The french tw*t who very nearly ruined my expensive tickets to see the Cirqu De Soleil at the Royal Albery Hall yesterday.

For starters he brought one son and a "child in arms" who must have been at least 3, so they all crammed into the two seat they had paid for. The little shit spent the first 25minutes poking my GF (with his finger perverts) whilst his dad just laughed. He didn't speak english so didn't understand the rain of abuse I sent.

Then we moved up a seat to get away from him, so the dad throws his coat and jumpers onto the now spare seat! cheaky shit. But he did actually throw them, so they flew all over my GF! I leant over and threw them back over his son, and the guy glared at me! What a tool!

Last edited:
The french tw*t who very nearly ruined my expensive tickets to see the Cirqu De Soleil at the Royal Albery Hall yesterday.

For starters he brought one son and a "child in arms" who must have been at least 3, so they all crammed into the two seat they had paid for. The little shit spent the first 25minutes poking my GF (with his finger perverts) whilst his dad just laughed. He didn't speak english so didn't understand the rain of abuse I sent.

Then we moved up a seat to get away from him, so the dad throws his coat and jumpers onto the now spare seat! cheaky shit. But he did actually throw them, so they flew all over my GF! I leant over and threw them back over his son, and the guy glared at me! What a tool!

The French are the worst for being unable to control their kids

Fancy taking your Gay Friend with you - you deserve all you got in my opinion......

The French are the worst for being unable to control their kids

I am sure I have posted on this thread that the French piss me off, if I didn't then I am posting it now......

The French piss me off, garlic gobblers....:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69