People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure I have posted on this thread that the French piss me off, if I didn't then I am posting it now......

The French piss me off, garlic gobblers....:mad:

cue steven.......although i agree bg.

Why does Steven like being cued? thats just sick....

I wouldn't do it I dont believe in being cued...:018:

Thats not what I heard.....off mk. he said you loved playing with his balls

Last edited:
Just checked out Colin Wanker's Wiki page.

We are listed along with Forest and Wednesday fans as the fans that hate him the most.

However, them fickle ****ers only hate him because he managed their rivals. Therefore we are the only fans that genuinely hate him with a good reason, other than the fact that he is really a wanker anyway

Last edited:
Just checked out Colin Wanker's Wiki page.

We are listed along with Forest and Wednesday fans as the fans that hate him the most.

However, them fickle ****ers only hate him because he managed their rivals. Therefore we are the only fans that genuinely hate him with a good reason, other than the fact that he is really a wanker anyway

hes on ssn, hes an expert in referees now

Jessel Out!, Jessel Out!!, Jessel Out!!!.

Thats what i am fearing. Dont worry ill come out and blame some one, the country will be full of hating the ref and linesman theyll be petitions and message boards " i hate ....." because they ruled out a goal. Dont be suprised if theres a website on how they hate a certain person and its all there fault, its never the managers fault!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69