People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old bastards, who come to a standstill in the car when doing a feckin left turn. twats keep to the zimmer frame

People with no manners and people who drop litter well piss me off.

Boy Genius said:
how do you drop litter badly then?.....:102:

smart arse. People who drop litter REALLY piss me off. I'm from Leicester man I have to talk like a thicko know wot I mean?

Singth said:
smart arse. People who drop litter REALLY piss me off. I'm from Leicester man I have to talk like a thicko know wot I mean?

People who throw cigarette butts out the car windows annoy me too. There is a fecking ashtray inside you tossers. I never used to throw mine out you wankers

Since giving up the snout I have become very anti smoking......

Boy Genius said:
People who throw cigarette butts out the car windows annoy me too. There is a fecking ashtray inside you tossers. I never used to throw mine out you wankers

Since giving up the snout I have become very anti smoking......

Or even worse is when people empty their ashtrays out the car windows. I'm getting mad now thinking about the vile tossers grrr

Singth said:
Or even worse is when people empty their ashtrays out the car windows. I'm getting mad now thinking about the vile tossers grrr

Feckin hell forgot about that one, WTF is that about, fill the ashtray up then tip it out on a car park or something......wankers..:mad:

In Kettering a couple of years ago, some dirty kunt walking into Woolies threw his fag behind him without even looking. Walking in behind him was me, my mrs and the pushchair.

The fag hit the puschair. I didn't even need to open my mouth, my mrs fukking scared even me with the tirade of well thought out words she bamboozled him with. Needless to say she didn't accept his apology.

He was cared shitless.

Not all, but most smokers I see are dirty, selfish fukkers. If they aren't, I semi apologise, but that is just the impression they allow themselves to create

Melton Fox said:
In Kettering a couple of years ago, some dirty kunt walking into Woolies threw his fag behind him without even looking. Walking in behind him was me, my mrs and the pushchair.

The fag hit the puschair. I didn't even need to open my mouth, my mrs fukking scared even me with the tirade of well thought out words she bamboozled him with. Needless to say she didn't accept his apology.

He was cared shitless.

Not all, but most smokers I see are dirty, selfish fukkers. If they aren't, I semi apologise, but that is just the impression they allow themselves to create

Dead right.............:038: :038: :038:

Be very careful, you will get Innocent on your back if you put smokers down...

Melton Fox said:

He was cared shitless.

right on Mrs Melts:038: :038: :038:

fosseboy83 said:
cyclists - holyier(sp) than thou muthaf.uckers, selfish pricks
And the stuck up kunts on horses.

I pay road tax not them bastards, if I am going over the brow of a hill behind these pricks, who gets affected. I fukking do, the one thats paid to be there!!!

Jeff said:
What's selfish about being a cyclist?
They're not blocking roads and causing pollution.

Or are you talking about specific cyclists who think the law doesn't apply to them?[/quote]

jump red lights, and run into my girl coonts, i was fuming

Jeff said:
What's selfish about being a cyclist?
They're not blocking roads and causing pollution.

Or are you talking about specific cyclists who think the law doesn't apply to them?

Unfortunately round here is a hotbed of militant cyclists who do regularly and deliberately block roads, and the majority also seem to fall into the "above the law" category.

What really puzzles me is that on local roads most cycle on the footpath "cos its safer" (for them, not me!!), but on the main dual carriageway which has cycle tracks or wide shared pedestrian/cycle paths for its full length through the borough they all bar the odd one ride on the main carriageway among heavy fast moving traffic. :102:

Compulsory tests, insurance and number plates should be introduced.

In stationary traffic in London, cyclist really get on my tits. A little trick I have learnt, is to watch for them in your wing mirror, when they approach, open your feckin door and listen to the carnage.......

I had one twat hold on to my car while he was waiting for lights to change, what a nerve, went all abusive when I told him to get off, soon rode off when I got out of the car though....... wankers the lot of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59
9Fulham58