People That Piss You Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who post random links in more than one thread! ;)

Are you OK Melton or just looking for confrontation? :102:

Last edited:
People who post random links in more than one thread! ;)

Are you OK Melton or just looking for confrontation? :102:
I'm merely pointing out to the idiots who don't realise that this is in fact a Leicester City forum, i don't care who pisses off random people and I don't care about the music tastes of randoms, I'm interested in the views and opinions of my fellow supporters on all topics, but especially those of our football club!!

I'm merely pointing out to the idiots who don't realise that this is in fact a Leicester City forum, i don't care who pisses off random people and I don't care about the music tastes of randoms, I'm interested in the views and opinions of my fellow supporters on all topics, but especially those of our football club!!

You had bad day today.......:056:

How very kind of you to do so in such an eloquent manner. ;)

Just add him to your ignore list then so he won't bother you again. Or do you just want something to moan about? Silly question really :icon_roll
I've got plenty to moan about, I live in this shit hole of a real world

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  513
2Liverpool512
3Aston Villa512
4Arsenal511
5Chelsea510
6Newcastle510
7Brighton59
8Nottm F59