Pepsi Max tournament live on Sky digital?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fossebhoy

There was a thread on here a few days ago saying that the tournament was being screened live on Sky digital, channel 829.

I've checked the listings for tomorrow and there's no mention of It. Can anyone shed any light, or was It a wind up?

Definitely on Chl 829 on Sunday, not sure about Saturday though - still trying to find out!!

I read it in tuesdays mercury it just said had the rights to screen it no times mentioned someone actually stated it was only highlights of city v bengal

my mate has told me that the Leicester v's Bengal match is on Bengal tv which is available on sky.

I'm unsure of the channel etc. I'm afraid, but it should be on if you can find it!

Macky said:
SAB channel 829
Sun 2pm i think

yup thats what i was about to say. it's the 3rd plcae play off live. so the channel think bengal will lose to leaicester, so they will put on bengal against the other side. there will be highlights of the other matches played on saturday.

According to my Sky Programmer it's on live tomorrow and Sunday,starts at around 1.45p.m and is on til 6.30p.m both days on SAB T.V

highland fox said:
According to my Sky Programmer it's on live tomorrow and Sunday,starts at around 1.45p.m and is on til 6.30p.m both days on SAB T.V

oh, i think when i checked something must have been wrong with their programming schedule.

now that i know it is live i might not go. :roll:

This may be a daft question but will the commentry be in english? Or as its the asian channel will it be something else, is RL doing commentry on the matches?

yep commentry on radio leicester but it wont be as good now that the legend nev foulger has gone!

Theres only one neville foulger!
One neville foulger!
Theres only one neville foulger!

Lboro fox said:
This may be a daft question but will the commentry be in english? Or as its the asian channel will it be something else, is RL doing commentry on the matches?

i have no idea mate, but the commentary is on lcfc world i think, so it must be on bbc radio leaicester beacuse thats where lcfc world get their commentary from.

gagandeep said:
Lboro fox said:

i have no idea mate, but the commentary is on lcfc world i think, so it must be on bbc radio leaicester beacuse thats where lcfc world get their commentary from.

forest reject darren fletcher commentating, almost english :wink:

At least we get to watch the match. Bit irratating the adverts going across the bottom. Anyone have any idea why Fletch left Century.

chris lcfc18 wrote At least we get to watch the match. Bit irratating the adverts going across the bottom. Anyone have any idea why Fletch left Century.

Has fletch left century then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758