Confirmed Transfer Perez loaned to Real Betis

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Leicester City forward Ayoze Pérez will spend the second half of the 2022/23 season on loan at La Liga side Real Betis, subject to league and international clearance.

The 29-year-old, who has played 13 times in all competitions for the Foxes this term, moved to Filbert Way from Newcastle United in July 2019.

He has made 114 appearances during his time with the Club, scoring on 15 occasions.

He was part of the team who lifted the FA Cup and Community Shield in 2021 and was involved in City’s European campaigns in 2020/21 and 2021/22.

The forward now links up with a Los Verdiblancos outfit who are sixth in Spain’s top-flight standings.

Perez gone to Betis apparently.

Farewell sweet prince, we’ll always have Southampton and the handball in the cup final.

Wonder what position he'll play in that doesn't suit him. Keeper?

Good luck to him.

Hope he has a great time there - mainly so that they or another club will take him permanently in the summer.

Didn't work out. He's defintely technically able, and skilful, alas his application of these is, let's say, pretty average.

I can count his good appearances on the fingers of one hand. In three and a half years.

Absolute shambles of a signing. Good riddance.
I’m waiting for Pop to come on and say how utterly brilliant he was.

I can count his good appearances on the fingers of one hand. In three and a half years.

Absolute shambles of a signing. Good riddance.

A bizarre signing. We needed a right wing player so signed him. Not his fault bur an early indication of Ted's weird shit.

I’m waiting for Pop to come on and say how utterly brilliant he was.
I've never said that of course but fill your boots. It's nice to see you using words like 'brilliant' for a change instead of mooching around the place like Marvin the Paranoid ****ing Android.

The truth of the matter is that he is a decent player who had some great games for us despite all the made up nonsense. He also had a lot of terrible games of course. He wasn't helped by being played as a winger time and time again but we'll just gloss over that.

I'm glad he's got his move. It's the best thing for both him and us.

According to the sky sports app he's not playing on the wing? Wtf.....

Good lad

But we've got Tete now, so all is good

Oh, hold on a minute....

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4391
2Ipswich4389
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265