Perez

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of the current squad have been written off only to come back and prove people wrong?

It's a squad game, especially this truncated season when we want to be competing in Europe too.

He'll play his part and have some cracking games this season, no doubt.
Prof where have you been mate? Any music recommendations?

How many of the current squad have been written off only to come back and prove people wrong?

It's a squad game, especially this truncated season when we want to be competing in Europe too.

He'll play his part and have some cracking games this season, no doubt.

Probably like One, to be honest but I agree with the sentiment.

He looked better up front. Put Slim back on the shelf and use Perez in that role. He and Nacho can be Vardy backup. We should move him on in the summer perhaps and we definitely need to look at succession for arguably the greatest player we have ever had (Vardy)... how the bloody hell do we do that?

He looked better up front. Put Slim back on the shelf and use Perez in that role. He and Nacho can be Vardy backup. We should move him on in the summer perhaps and we definitely need to look at succession for arguably the greatest player we have ever had (Vardy)... how the bloody hell do we do that?
Like for like succession won't work. Finding an exact Vardy replacement is like a needle in a haystack and places too much pressure on 1 signing. We'll have to evolve. The way that Maddison, Tielemans, Under and Barnes play with Iheanacho is encouraging and I imagine that maybe at the end of next season or before we will have started playing more % of games with a Firmino style character playing as a link man, with the onus on two inside forwards to get goals too ie Barnes and an Inside right.
I'm not ruling out Iheanacho, but I imagine they might invest in another player in that position in the summer.
I think we'll continue to see more minutes with a different front 3 next season but certainly in this one we are going to have to hope Vardy can play 80-90% of the season at full tilt and that we have had our injury spell for the season...
Agree on Perez. He might be valuable as a number 9 or 10 for fa Cup, dead rubbers in Europa (if we have any) and the odd game if we really need to change things off the bench.

A 10 minute cameo and we’re all waxing lyrical about him.

It’s time we cut our losses with this one. At £30m he has been a terrible signing.

A search for a Vardy replacement would be like the English cricket obsession in finding the new Botham in the 90s, and the Aussie obsession in finding the next Shane Warne. They are special for a reason.

as a 3rd choice 10 and 3rd choice striker he's pretty good backup, problem is we spent £30m on him

as a 3rd choice 10 and 3rd choice striker he's pretty good backup, problem is we spent £30m on him

We didn't spend £30m on him. Newcastle were delighted to leak that information to spare their embarrassment. The release clause was £16m.

Some of you really should stop writing players off as shit
If there is one single Premier league player who is 'shit' what would that make me?

To add, I thought that Hamza was finished at Premier league level but then he pulls out an outstanding performance on Thursday night.

Everyone is shite that I've not heard of. Players at teams low down the league are also shite. Certain exceptions of course, normally Bournemouth players. All of our players can be shite or excellent depending on our last performance.

Everyone is shite that I've not heard of. Players at teams low down the league are also shite. Certain exceptions of course, normally Bournemouth players. All of our players can be shite or excellent depending on our last performance.
What's always confused me is the pantheon of shiteness. Dog shit seems to be a benchmark, but is that worse than just plain shit? Is fox shit an unheard of lower level? It certainly stinks more.

What's always confused me is the pantheon of shiteness. Dog shit seems to be a benchmark, but is that worse than just plain shit? Is fox shit an unheard of lower level? It certainly stinks more.
What about horse shit? Is shite the same as shit? We need to know these things before we continue. Is Slimani;
1. Shit
2. Dogshit
3. Horseshit
4. Shite
5. All of the above?

You can only honestly gauge the scale when you step in it.

Personally, I'm more accepting of cow shit on my shoe than human shit.

Horseshit can't be that bad. One of my old neighbours said so to another neighbour who complained about it. An animal shitting on someone's drive isn't a problem as they can just stick it in their flowerbed. Who doesn't appreciate such gifts?

Horseshit can't be that bad. One of my old neighbours said so to another neighbour who complained about it. An animal shitting on someone's drive isn't a problem as they can just stick it in their flowerbed. Who doesn't appreciate such gifts?
A shithead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758