Perilous sex acts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darwin award!

Who here hasn't fantasised about such things? I know I have.

There but for the grace of a non-existant God go us all.

oh yeah i can almost see the appeal of having your head wrapped in cling film whilst having your throat squeezed during sex...:102::tumbleweed:

link to a sarah harding nip slip there too stevie baby!

Such a sad waste.

A perfectly good pair of Marigolds, ruined.

I love the fact that the dad had to get in a sly dig at his dead son "which had gone missing earlier in the day [and now we know where they were the dirty pervert]".

Plus his mum will now need to go get some more clingfilm else her food will start to turn in the fridge.

For some reason I laughed at the name of his girlfriend - Louise Dix.

Was this guy staring at the cling film over the dinner from last night and thought 'You know what, I reckon that dinner is getting a kick from that and is onto the right idea'. At least it is one more dumb ****er we won't have to put up with.

Stupidity, making the world a better place...

At least his head will be nice and fresh for transplant purposes.:)

I just pity the poor brain transplant recipient. What are the odds on him surviving more than a few years? Either that or he'll end up in jail with a boyfriend called Rocky who smokes Alpine and likes the top bunk. :icon_conf

This from the BBC. :icon_conf I wouldn't like to speculate on what he was doing at the time? :icon_conf :icon_conf

Fire crew aid in penis operation
Firefighters helped operate on a man who was rushed to hospital after getting a metal ring stuck on the end of his penis.
Doctors at Royal Wigan Infirmary in Greater Manchester put out the alert after fearing the man faced amputation as the ring cut off his blood supply.

Two firefighters used a mini hand grinder to cut through the ring during a 20-minute procedure.

It is understood the man, aged in his 40s, was given an anaesthetic.

The firefighters placed a thin sheet of metal around his penis to protect the skin while removing the ring, which appeared to have been cut off from the end of a pipe.

Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue Service confirmed fire crews were called to the hospital at around 12.10 GMT on Thursday to "deal with a situation".

A spokeswoman for Royal Wigan Infirmary said they were unable to comment about the incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool512
2Manchester C  412
3Aston Villa512
4Chelsea510
5Arsenal410
6Newcastle510
7Brighton48
8Fulham58
9Nottm F48