Peterborough 2 Leicester 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the better team on the day won. I think the return of Howard will steady the ship, would be nice but unlikely if Millwall, dons and Leeds lose.

Still Willlow will be happy.

On a positive note, the 5Live commentary was a welcome change from Springer's drivel.

I found the commentary depressing. First half sounded like the Weather was against us and second half Peterborough seemed to kick our butts.

I found the commentary depressing. First half sounded like the Weather was against us and second half Peterborough seemed to kick our butts.

I'd say that's because that is what actually happened.

if Milwall (our closest rivals) win they will still be 9 points shy of us with 6 and 7 games to go respectively.

With wins against two shit teams - Carlisle and Hereford - we will be virtually promoted with 4 games still to go.

I still think we'll be promoted at the Leeds game.

well done to Peterboro today. If we'd have had a first choice side we'd have won.

Last edited:
miserable drive home for a lot of people

april will be a different story.. but seems the game plan needs a bit of fine tuning.. np should take them on a small holiday..but no la manga
please

if millwall, tranmere and (erm) Cheltenham win - i'm a milllllllllionaiiiiiiire.

i think Cheltenham might be a stretch too far - but they are in good ish form since being pasted by us.

that was aweful. didn't create a thing. they weren't a lot better, but then they didn't need to be. mattock looked at fault for both goals but hobbs should have cleared for the first.

Our form over the last 10 or so games is rather worrying.

Are we running out of steam at the wrong time:102:

Still expect us to do it, but we are not going up in style.

It seems that as soon as we lose one or two players we have not got a feckin clue on how to deal with it.

Having seen that, I am very concerned. Are we that reliant on Howard and King? Sorry situation if we are. We should have strengthened with a loan signing when we could of. Lee Hughes would have been a great shout. Heads up.....bring on Carlisle!!

Plus the stewarding was appauling at Peterborough. Near on non-existent. Too many people packed into too little space. Could have been a serious incident on their hands today. My sister was petrified when a surge occured at kick off. Five turnstiles for 4000 fans. Crazy!! Poor effort from PUFC and Cambs Police

Peterborough are better side than us too. Lets not fool ourselves on that one. They may beat us to this championship. And going up without the title would be a ridiculous anti-climax. People may even call it a 'disappointing season'. And that's with promotion!! If we do that of course (hope so!!)

Last edited:
Peterborough are better side than us too. Lets not fool ourselves on that one. They may beat us to this championship. And going up without the title would be a ridiculous anti-climax. People may even call it a 'disappointing season'. And that's with promotion!! If we do that of course (hope so!!)

They were better than us today. They weren't a better team than us when we put 4 past them. Over the course of the season we've been the best team by a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Bournemouth00
2Arsenal00
3Aston Villa00
4Brentford00
5Brighton00
6Chelsea00
7Palace00
8Everton00