Peterborough Friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leigh

Team:

Pressman, Canero, Elliott, Heath, Stearman, Tiatto, Wilcox, Scowcroft, Nalis, Gemmill, Connolly

Subs: Stewart, Makin, Williams, Gudjonsson, Blake, Butcher, Freeman (physiotherapist)

Any idea what formation we'll be playing with that team?

I'd guess at:

Pressman

Stearman
Heath
Elliott

Canero
Gemmill
Nalis
Tiatto
Wilcox

Connolly
Scowcroft

3-5-2. :roll: No it will be 4-4-2 with no obvious wingers. :roll:

No idea, I'm sure most OS's would give a HT score :roll: ...we'll have to wait until it's over I guess.

I couldn't work out any formation either. Very weird team. The 3-5-2 that you picked seems the only logical thing really. Hopefully Connolly can score a couple to get his confidence up :)

Something interesting...Dabizas wasn't even in the squad for the friendly, and he's not in the Greece squad either. Has Micky actually decided to drop him? Let's hope so!

Heath scored ours.

It is shit...

Alan Cork picked the team and was in charge for the night :?

In fairness, we did make quite a few changes at halftime (when we were 1-0 up) including Pressman out for Logan. Still pathetic though

I come back from the pub and I see this. City lose 2-1. :roll: However it gets worse
But it was Posh who grabbed the winner in the last minute of the game - substitute Ryan Semple finding the target with a far post volley.
. For fecks sake is every club we face going to score in the last minute. :x :x :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:

I was at the game, and felt that the performance was very poor indeed. No one came out of the game with any real credit. Stearman can't pass, Elliott and Heath look slow even against such lowly opposition as the Posh, Williams was AWOL, Nalis just sprays around Ray 'square ball' Wilkins balls,not sure what Makin actually does apart from picking up a pay cheque each month, Gudjonnsen looks like Neil Lennon but plays like John, Connelly looks like a striker that will not score many goals in the fizzy league, Stewart is a total waste - he was made to look second rate by Chris Kanu, Tiatto and Wilcox give the impression of running around energetically but they produce very little.

PEN3 said:
Stearman can't pass, Elliott and Heath look slow even against such lowly opposition as the Posh, Williams was AWOL, Nalis just sprays around Ray 'square ball' Wilkins balls,not sure what Makin actually does apart from picking up a pay cheque each month, Gudjonnsen looks like Neil Lennon but plays like John, Connelly looks like a striker that will not score many goals in the fizzy league, Stewart is a total waste - he was made to look second rate by Chris Kanu, Tiatto and Wilcox give the impression of running around energetically but they produce very little.
:lol:
MA's sorted the problems out then....

PEN3 said:
...Gudjonnsen looks like Neil Lennon but plays like John....
Fantastic... :wink:

MKFox said:
PEN3 said:
Stearman can't pass, Elliott and Heath look slow even against such lowly opposition as the Posh, Williams was AWOL, Nalis just sprays around Ray 'square ball' Wilkins balls,not sure what Makin actually does apart from picking up a pay cheque each month, Gudjonnsen looks like Neil Lennon but plays like John, Connelly looks like a striker that will not score many goals in the fizzy league, Stewart is a total waste - he was made to look second rate by Chris Kanu, Tiatto and Wilcox give the impression of running around energetically but they produce very little.
:lol:
MA's sorted the problems out then....

PEN3 said:
...Gudjonnsen looks like Neil Lennon but plays like John....
Fantastic... :wink:

Quite a compliment for the lad, good acoustic strumming from joey.

i would've had more fun going to the 'Autumn Show' over the road!!!

fairground rides would have more 'ups' than LCFC at the moment!!

it was too cold....and the game was sh|te.........there was less than 700 people there...the best thing about the night was my chicken and mushroom pie....

beaumontfox said:
i would've had more fun going to the 'Autumn Show' over the road!!!

fairground rides would have more 'ups' than LCFC at the moment!!

it was too cold....and the game was sh|te.........there was less than 700 people there...the best thing about the night was my chicken and mushroom pie....

You are a true fan. :wink:

i'm fukkin nuts that's what i am!!! :lol:

although i got in for a juvenile!! :D

my boyf asked for one adult and one child and the bloke asked how old i was,he said he didn't know cos he only brought me for his mate,so the bloke told me to lower me scarf.i just said "it's freezin" and the bloke said to Ben(my boyf) "well,she didn't swear so she must be under 16"!!!

i'm 29 :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670