Pictures Under Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashov

Can we have them Webby ? More people will probs join if things get better here !

IMO : Delete some rooms aswell they just dont get used :roll:

Ashov said:
Can we have them Webby ? More people will probs join if things get better here !

I've deliberately tried to keep this forum as fast and clutter free as possible. I don't want it to become like some sites where it seems people are competing to have the biggest / most annoying picture.

The number of new users in June is the third highest number of new users in the 13 months this site has been running.

IMO : Delete some rooms aswell they just dont get used

I will do. When I set up all the new sections I said I'd get rid of the ones that didn't get used. But some of them will be given a couple of months more.

webmaster said:
Ashov said:

I've deliberately tried to keep this forum as fast and clutter free as possible. I don't want it to become like some sites where it seems people are competing to have the biggest / most annoying picture.

The number of new users in June is the third highest number of new users in the 13 months this site has been running.

IMO : Delete some rooms aswell they just dont get used

I will do. When I set up all the new sections I said I'd get rid of the ones that didn't get used. But some of them will be given a couple of months more.
Couldnt you let us have pics in sigs with a file limitation.

I suggest you get rid of.
Euro 2004 next week its over then
Premiership cause we aint in it
Football leauge cause we can talk about that in lcfc forum
Scottish clubs cause no one cares :?
Cups
International
Wolves
Both Rugby Forums, why there are in a seperate section ill never know, same goes for cricket.
Betting Tips.
All the other sports shite, or just move them into 1 forum called Other Sport or something.

Football

Leicester City
Talk about Leicester City only.

General Football
Talk about Football in general.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Pub

General Chat
Talk about anything that's not covered by the other forums.

Music

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Sports

Other Sports
Talk about sport in general.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Help and Support

Support
For any problems, questions, comments or suggestions regarding this site.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO, this would prove to be a more popular layout, It's easier and more accessible to navigate around the forum.

If the demand was there to include other section for different clubs, then you could always include that. I'm sorry, but one Wolverhampton fan on this site doesn't justify having a section for it. It's just an ego boost for Dorkwolf.

Great ideas there, that would be a lot more successful and well on the way to improving this forum.

Theres always the name though :(

I think the idea of having lots of forums like the Rugby ones for example, are to try and attract Rugby fans because webmaster wants to make this forum as big as possible and not just to leicester fans or even football fans.

The idea of having different football forums is to try and split it into different sections because of the amount of posts that are being posted on this site, so that the topics are easier to look through instead of having them all into one big forum.

City Fan said:
I think the idea of having lots of forums like the Rugby ones for example, are to try and attract Rugby fans because webmaster wants to make this forum as big as possible and not just to leicester fans or even football fans.

The idea of having different football forums is to try and split it into different sections because of the amount of posts that are being posted on this site, so that the topics are easier to look through instead of having them all into one big forum.
I know what the idea of it is. But it aint ever going to develop into a huge forum. I dont understand the webmaster sometimes, he used to complain when we had loads of posts he preferred the quiet days. No need to expand. A Cause For Concern.

Petrescu said:
But it aint ever going to develop into a huge forum.

Yes it is.

But these things take time.

I dont understand the webmaster sometimes, he used to complain when we had loads of posts he preferred the quiet days.

What I don't like is forums where there are so many posts and different people using it it's more like a chat room, with threads disappearing off the first page within minutes.

What I'm trying to create is a site with several separate areas, I don't expect people who use one section to use the others. If you're just interested in LCFC, just use the LCFC part of the site, and forget about the rest.

Shame all the main posters are ****ing off then aint it. The lcfc part it the main forum, what got you this many posters in the first place. Now the best posters are posting less and even stopping altogether. Its going downhill but dont you try and save it

However i may come across, i am grateful for what you have done. But like i am about leciester city, i just want to best things to happen but they never do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757