Play for your Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like we are gonna have to score high to get out of this division we are 5th and about 50 million away from promotion.

EMC Fox said:
Look again - we are only 2.5 million behind the leaders... we have caught up a 4million defecit in about an hour before :)

C'MON then boys need to get the high scorers playing i.e Sheffield Fox

How do you play for your club and im 24, will Mickey pick me?? or do i need to be loaned out for the next 8 years...

EMC Fox said:
Newcastle_Fox said:
EMC Fox said:
Look again - we are only 2.5 million behind the leaders... we have caught up a 4million defecit in about an hour before :)

Ahem... I just got 143,500 does that make me a high scorer? :?

Any tips you guys i cant seem to break the 60,000 mark

Alan_theLCFCloon said:
EMC Fox said:
Newcastle_Fox said:
EMC Fox said:

Ahem... I just got 143,500 does that make me a high scorer? :?

Any tips you guys i cant seem to break the 60,000 mark

You need to hit the ball before it bounces and preferably get it just under the bar... once you get "fixed" on the height to hit the ball it will all fall into place... allegedly :lol:

Come on lads we are having a half decent season, but it looks like Pompey could be going up. We kmnow we are nearly as good as them so keep going.

Come on boys we are in second 2M away from top! Lets go for successive promotions and maybe silverware!

Calling all people at work or bored to spend as much time as you can playing. Remember every point counts towards our promotion charge to the premiership. Lets show Micky how its done!

Newcastle_Fox said:
Come on boys we are in second 2M away from top! Lets go for successive promotions and maybe silverware!

Calling all people at work or bored to spend as much time as you can playing. Remember every point counts towards our promotion charge to the premiership. Lets show Micky how its done!

Can't do it at work as it is classed as a game. The security settings don't allowit. :( :(

Otherwise we would be European champs by now.

Come on boys, after bein top for a while we are letting it slip and are in 3rd place not very far ahead of 4th and 5th. Need to get back on it and start scoring before 8pm 2nite or all our hard work will be wasted and we wont be getting successive promotions.

Calling all Leicester Fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758