Player Contracts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
2021 is mostly painful reading.

2019 - Simpson - Benalouane - Morgan - Okazaki - Fuchs - Knight

2020 - Albrighton - Amartey - Mendy - Jakupovic - King - Choudhury - Hughes - Thomas - Eppiah - Elder

2021 - Iborra - Gray - Silva - James - Slimani - Kapustka - Evans - Johnson

2022 - Iheanacho - Diabate - Ward - Ghezzal - Vardy - Barnes

2023 - Benkovic - Soyuncu - Ricardo - Maddison - Maguire - Schmeichel

2024 - Ndidi - Chilwell

I've amended Elder and added Eppiah, both have signed until 2020.

Last edited:
Another year of paying Andy King for nothing
Two more years of paying Matty James, Kaputska, Silva and Islam Slimani for less than nothing
Three more years of paying Diabate and Nacho for ...well, I don't know what, really

Top banana

Two more years of paying Matty James, Kaputska, Silva and Islam Slimani for less than nothing
Three more years of paying Diabate and Nacho for ...well, I don't know what, really

Top banana
Imagine if we were still paying Musa and Iborra on top of that lot. Let's hope that Silva gets his move to Monaco.

Top banana
****ing hell. I moaned when my wife wasted good money on pre-chopped onions, the lazy cow but this is monetary wastage on a scale unprecedented.

****ing hell. I moaned when my wife wasted good money on pre-chopped onions, the lazy cow but this is monetary wastage on a scale unprecedented.

I have no real idea of what we pay anyone, but I reckon that just paying those on my list would cost between £30 - £40 million

I can only assume you’re not familiar with public sector spending if you think this is unprecedented.

Pre-chopped onions though, ffs.

Try the defence and nuclear industries (whatever it costs plus an obscene wage of profit on top of that) makes the public sector look parsimonious.

Just like us in 1995 and 2004, I can think of only one of “the rest” who doesn’t have such a tail of surplus to requirements players - Huddersfield - even the most bone-headed member of the hindsight brigade probably wouldn’t us to emulate them.

IIRC the James 4 year contact was seen as a good idea at the time to boost his transfer value as a number of clubs (Shaggers one mentioned) were interested .... until he was crocked about four days later. Quite hilarious really. But as far as I’m concerned he and Kingy owe this club nothing, quite the reverse.

More annoying to me is that some of those mentioned will be offloaded for peanuts and, like Kramaric, Hernandez, now Musa and Iborra, will miraculously find some form away from LCFC. That we could do something about, I’m sure.

2020 - Albrighton - Amartey - Mendy - Jakupovic - King - Choudhury - Hughes - Thomas - Eppiah

Does anyone know if this is still correct? Do we have to add Morgan to the list?

I'm guessing Choudhury isn't out of contract.
Hurry up.
I'm waiting for your update.
Got things to do

Hurry up.
I'm waiting for your update.
Got things to do

Wow that took months.

2020 - Mendy - Jakupovic - King - Hughes - Thomas - Eppiah - Elder - Fuchs - Wes Morgan - Elliot Moore

2021 - Gray - Silva - James - Slimani - Kapustka - Evans - Johnson

2022 - Iheanacho - Diabate - Ward - Ghezzal - Vardy - Choudhury - Albrighto - Amartey - Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

2023 - Benkovic - Soyuncu - Ricardo - Maddison - Schmeichel

2024 - Ndidi - Chilwell - Barnes

2025 - Daniel Iversen

2020 - Mendy - Jakupovic - King - Hughes - Thomas - Eppiah - Fuchs - Wes Morgan

2021 - Gray - Silva - James - Slimani - Kapustka - Evans - Johnson

2022 - Iheanacho - Diabate - Ward - Ghezzal - Vardy - Choudhury - Albrighto - Amartey - Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

2023 - Benkovic - Soyuncu - Ricardo - Maddison - Schmeichel

2024 - Ndidi - Chilwell - Barnes

2025 - Daniel Iversen

2020 - Mendy - Jakupovic - King - Hughes - Thomas - Eppiah - Wes Morgan

2021 - Gray - Silva - James - Slimani - Kapustka - Johnson

2022 - Diabate - Ward - Ghezzal - Amartey

2023 - Benkovic

What a ****ing shower

Get rid of the lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship