Players that have done your head in.

The list of these is endless isn't it? Especially in the era between Prem relegation and Sven, where we had just a conveyor belt of shit in and out of the squad.

I think the ones that I'd say frustrate me most are the ones that you expect to be good - either because they had the potential, were a big name, or because they showed in rare glimpses - but failed to ever deliver consistently on that.

Demarai Gray is definitely up there as one of those
Keith Gillespie
Gareth Williams
Mark de Vries
Elvis
Gallagher
Ayoze Perez
Countless other wingers in there too...

I still see Paul Gallagher and Ayoze Perez as very similar and equally frustrating for the same reasons - both have good technical ability, but seem to have no natural position on a football pitch - not a winger, not an attacking mid, not a striker... Only Gally at least had a good hit on him to bring some moments of joy

This might be wrong but I thought when Gallagher was signed he'd simply been a striker at Blackburn, then Pearson converted him into a winger to accommodate him into the starting line-up.

Rodgers has converted a lot of people into whingers.

Ian Ormadroyd or was it Ian Onetoavoid. Tall as Crouchy but could not head to save his life.
I’ll tell you what you’re avoiding pal, answering some serious questions about Monster Munch and Kelly Brook in that thread you started the other day.

Get them answered then we’ll talk.

absolute joke of a player when he did eventually play. Only moved sideways like a crab and the furthest he kicked the ball in any direction was 2 yards.

He'd fit right in at the minute

I’ll tell you what you’re avoiding pal, answering some serious questions about Monster Munch and Kelly Brook in that thread you started the other day.

Get them answered then we’ll talk.
Monster Munch. Being English it has to be Roast Beef, anything Onion is French
Soup - Life is a Minestrone served up with Parmesan Cheese
What would I like Soapy from Kelly Brook, well it has to be Kelly Brook

Last edited by a moderator:
Richard Smith
Mark Blake
Brian Carey

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288