Please help me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

...I'm after as many Walkers trip codes as possible and seeing as Leicester eats more Walkers crisps than most places, I thought that some of you who don't bother with the Walkers trips but eat crisps-a-plenty, that you wouldn't mind sending me your Walkers trip codes.

They are found under the seal inside the bag and consist of two sets of 5 letters.

If you could find it in your hearts to pm me any codes you have I'd be eternally greateful.

I need 13 more codes to get to the amount needed.

Thanking you all in advance.

Joe_Fox

...I'm after as many Walkers trip codes as possible and seeing as Leicester eats more Walkers crisps than most places, I thought that some of you who don't bother with the Walkers trips but eat crisps-a-plenty, that you wouldn't mind sending me your Walkers trip codes.

They are found under the seal inside the bag and consist of two sets of 5 letters.

If you could find it in your hearts to pm me any codes you have I'd be eternally greateful.

I need 13 more codes to get to the amount needed.

Thanking you all in advance.

Joe_Fox

Then go and buy 13 bags of crisps you tight bastard!

Good to see the spirit of the forum is still there^

why dont you just buy a multi-pack theyre not expensive!!??

Why waste money when there are plenty of helpful decent people around. Not around here (this forum) mind you - mostly cnuts.

Last edited:
Why waste money when there are plenty of helpful decent people around. Not around here (this forum) mind you - mostly cnuts.

Dear Joe_

That isn't how you spell '****'

Lots of love & ****icles from

****y

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49