Please think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teeno

I can't understand all the ill feeling towards Dickov, what you may not realise is that La Manga may have effected his marrige. Moving away is a new start for him and his family and possibly the move could have more to do with family reasons than football. I know he has siad he wanted premiership football but come on think about it, it's a new start for him to patch up things. Don't be to harsh on him as you don't know the full story.

ive never called Dickov ! and i never will.....Leicester player or no Leicester player he is my idol !I hope Paul is happy at Blackburn & may someday return ...

Dickov spoke to Vogts about the move and Vogts told him it would greatly enhance his chances of playing for Scotland if he remained in the Premiership which apparently had a strong bearing on Dickov's decision.This according to the Scottish press today.I don't hate him but I am very dissapointed in him and speaking from my own past expieriences upheaving his family isn't going to help his family problems.if indeed he has any,after all he was innocent.

Teeno said:
I can't understand all the ill feeling towards Dickov, what you may not realise is that La Manga may have effected his marrige. Moving away is a new start for him and his family and possibly the move could have more to do with family reasons than football. I know he has siad he wanted premiership football but come on think about it, it's a new start for him to patch up things. Don't be to harsh on him as you don't know the full story.

great point, we dont know the real story. But then again, Highland fox's point was also good. Nobody wlill really know.

who???

i don't begrudge him leaving.....but i do not like how it has been handled.....

i would've preferred him to come right out and say it's cos his missus has put her foot down(well she has) instead of trotting out the usual excuses.

no one would've have blamed him if he was honest about it.

I do have a problem with him leaving, I think he owed the club and supporters more than that - let us not forget the 8-year-old boy with 'Dickov' on his back asking his father what sexual harrassment meant...nope, he's a ****ing cvnt, no doubt, it made MA sick to his stomach and i'm not surprised.

One more year, get the club back up, like Muzzy did, to pay back the loyalty of the fans so let down this season both on and off the pitch.

How can you not feel this way? We paid a fortune on fees to sort out the mess small knob and his twatty mates got us in to...

Fvck off Dickov you little shit.

I agree with Alex. I respected the lad when he was part of our team but to just sod off like he did is so unloyal!! He is still a legend to thsis club but also a let down!

Dickov has taken the easy way out, a day tripper, a deserter. Sod him, I thought he had morals but instead he was as fickle as a fish. Boooooo.

Couldn't give a f*ck Teeno, I am only interested in Leicester players and he's not one of them anymore. Most of us only support one team so we don't have the same open minded interest about other players as you do :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Malf said:
Couldn't give a f*ck Teeno, I am only interested in Leicester players and he's not one of them anymore. Most of us only support one team so we don't have the same open minded interest about other players as you do :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yahoo, get her....woo woo woo woo, come on Teeno, answer that one and stay trendy pal...we seen you at the scummy trees...

alex said:
Malf said:

Yahoo, get her....woo woo woo woo, come on Teeno, answer that one and stay trendy pal...we seen you at the scummy trees...

I'm sorry, but if you go and watch Forest, you have no defence. :wink:

Scowcroft said:
alex said:
Malf said:

I agree with you, that Dawson is over rated. About as useful as Heath

Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
alex said:
Malf said:

:lol:

Did anyone see that programme last night, Panorama - it featured Nottinghams drinking culture, enough to make anyone sick.

Joe_Fox said:
Malf said:
Scowcroft said:
alex said:
Malf said:

:lol:

Did anyone see that programme last night, Panorama - it featured Nottinghams drinking culture, enough to make anyone sick.

Didn't see it, but i've been out in Nottingham a few times and ralphed up every time.

Without drinking at all??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758