• Still sleeping giants Wolves

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

Its nearing promotion and relagation time again. Who would give you the most pleasure to take the drop. The current league does not matter its just who you would luv to see relegated.
Is it one of our obvious local rivals or would you like to see dirty Leeds , or wise's Millwall or MM sleeping giants Wolves.Maybe its some work mates team who p#sses you off.

Forest for me, both my brother and brother-in-law support the trees and this would be the best. :evil:

never really cared bouts covscum untill i came to uni here.They think theyre better than sliced bread,and highfield road :-D good luck micky!

For me its Dirty Leeds or better still that complete scum club Millwall.
Its fun to see local rivals who think that they have a God given right to be beter than us struggling :grin: but I dont HATE HATE HATE them the way I hate (and so prety much does any reasonable person) that London scum club.

Relegation ain't enough.

(IMO)

The ideal scenario for me would be to see the following 3 get relegated :

Forest - Say no more !

CovScum - Just so Chandler can say how we were all so wrong and fickle boneheads to doubt MA's abilities to get things right on the training ground.

and finally W*nker Warnocks Sheff Utd - I have never hated another non Forest or Derby manager as much the guy is an arrogant arsehole.

As for Millwall lets just hope Wise gets the bullet or better still he signs Makin.

I would love to see F****t, Leeds and the Sheep go down. With Millwall, Covscum and W*lves going down the season after 8)

F****t and only F****t. The others are totally irrelevant and unimportant. The only reason F****t are relevant, is that we are surrounded by them in Melton.

I would love to see the disillusioned, disorientated, green jumper wearing, "pshyco give us a wave" shouting, cock eyed Fookwits crying in their own misery.

Although we will undoubtedly have to listen to the uninteligible strains of......."It is only for 1 season and we are better then Leicester anyway".

& also "During the 70's........"( Uncle Albert Stylee)

Tossers

Can't believe only 2 out of 29 so far have voted for the sheep .Have we gone soft on these grass chewing freaks :eek: :smt096 :smt074

Brauny Blue said:
Can't believe only 2 out of 29 so far have voted for the sheep .Have we gone soft on these grass chewing freaks :eek: :smt096 :smt074

I voted for the trees, because their arrogant fans seem to think they should still be winning European cups, and can't understand that the only reason they were ever a 'big' club was because of one manager, and nothing else. They weren't a big club before he joined them, and they stopped being one once his influence ended. A spell in division three would hopefully help them see reality.
In my experience the sheep fans don't have the same arrogance - maybe it's because they had a spell in the third division in the eighties.

CovScum for me!

Forest are down already so that's all good, but Cov could still climb to safety. Being a Hinckley person, I see a lot of Cov lovers and they are generally tosspots.

Cov and Forest relegated to the third div in the same season - Bliss!!!!

RichMC24 said:
CovScum for me!

Forest are down already so that's all good, but Cov could still climb to safety. Being a Hinckley person, I see a lot of Cov lovers and they are generally tosspots.

rich how the band going ?

Wouldn't want to see Cov go down. After all it is the nearest away ground and from next season will be even nearer.

Derby, but only because I work there. I can see their horrible ground from my window now.

Derby, Forest and Cov, all go down, due to the league position. Millwall get regulated due to financial irregularities, Leeds to go in to Administration therefore get kicked out of the league, and Sheffield Utd players to get a terrible case of a disease that is incurable and all the players get wiped out. Oh such fun!!!!! :evil: :-D

I went for Millwall because as much as I hate the other teams, none of them have a player who single handedly tried to kill our club.

lazzer said:
RichMC24 said:
CovScum for me!

Good mate! Still Busy :)

How's your lad's band ?

RichMC24 said:
lazzer said:
RichMC24 said:
CovScum for me!

Good mate! Still Busy :)

How's your lad's band ?

they split up (uni) still do about 5 gigs a year he is looking for regular gigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484