Plymouth - Championship - Bank Holiday Monday 9th April 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nottingham Fox

Kick Off: 3pm

Tickets

We have been allocated intially 1100 tickets for this match priced at £22 Adults, £15 Seniors (over 65), £15 Students and £6 Juveniles (under 16).

Tickets for this match will go on sale as follows;

Monday 26th March - Season Ticket Holders Priority 1

Tuesday 27th March - Season Ticket Holders Priority 2

Wednesday 28th March - Season Ticket Holders Priority 3

Thursday 29th March - Members

Friday 30th March - General sale

Fox Travel

EDIT - Coach Prices As Follows:

Fox Travel coaches will depart from Car Park C on Raw Dykes Road (opposite the megastore at the Walkers Stadium) at 7.30am

Adult (Season Ticket Holder) £19.50

Concession (Season Ticket Holder) £17.50

Adult (Non Season Ticket Holder) £20.50

Concession (Non Season Ticket Holder) £18.50

Directions & Parking

Approx 240 miles - 4 ½ Hours

M69 to Junction 2 > M6 to Junction 4 > M42 to Junction 1 > M5 to Junction 31 > Join A38 into Plymouth.

On entering Plymouth, turn left onto the A386 (towards Plymouth). When this road splits into two, keep on the left hand side (sign posted Plymouth) and after about a mile you will see the ground on your left. The ground is well signposted 'Plymouth Argyle Home Park' on the way into Plymouth.

There is quite a large car park at the ground, which is free. It is operated on a 'first in before the game, first out after the game basis'. If you are last in, then on average it takes around half an hour to clear. The car park is normally full by 2.30pm on matchdays. There is some street parking if you drive past the ground, heading away from the city centre.

Trains

A saver return is £92.50 :eek:

There are some advance tickets still available on the 8am service from Leicester. Change at B'ham and arrive Plymouth 1.48pm. Coming back on the 6.25pm service, again change at B'ham, however there is a bus replacement service back to Leicester via Nuneaton. Arrive Leicester 00.05am. Singles available at £23.50 each way. (£47.00 total)

If you didn't want to do the whole journey in one day, you could go the day before and stop over. Get the 1.47pm from Leicester (Bus replacement to Birmingham) arrive Plymouth 7.48pm (£23.50 single and return on the train as above) - Travelodge have rooms available on Sunday night for £26.

If you wanted to stop over on Monday night and come back on Tuesday (Get the train to Plymouth as above - £23.50) and the 11.50am service back to Leicester, again change at B'ham, but a train back to Leicester !! (£23.50 single) - Travelodge have rooms available on Monday night for £49

The station is approximately 1 ½ miles from the ground. About £3 in a taxi or a 20 minute walk. As you come out of the station turn right and down the hill and under the railway bridge. Just keep walking straight along this road and you will soon see the floodlights of the ground in the distance.

Pubs

The Pennycomequick :icon_conf (Central Park Avenue, Plymouth, PL4 6NR) seems the ideal choice for people walking from the Train station.

Last edited:
i've just booked the travel and hotel for leicester from friday that week until monday, and i start my new job on the tuesday.....i'm going to enjoy that. no word on the fox travel?

So that's Plymouth on a Sunday early afternoon, Tuesday night (twice) and now a Sunday Bank Holiday.

Lovely stuff, FL's fixtures man. I suppose you're the same buffoon what put Watford's trip to Plymouth for a FA CUP QUARTER FINAL on a Sunday night at 6pm.

So that's Plymouth on a Sunday early afternoon, Tuesday night (twice) and now a Sunday Bank Holiday.

Lovely stuff, FL's fixtures man. I suppose you're the same buffoon what put Watford's trip to Plymouth for a FA CUP QUARTER FINAL on a Sunday night at 6pm.

sunday? i feckin hope that is a typing error. tuesday night was cracking last year, went down on the sunday. a few nights on the beer in town and then a day with cans on the beach and in the sea before going to home park before hte freezing match where i met boc for the first time

:102:

sunday? i feckin hope that is a typing error. tuesday night was cracking last year, went down on the sunday. a few nights on the beer in town and then a day with cans on the beach and in the sea before going to home park before hte freezing match where i met boc for the first time

well at least the begining was good!:icon_wink :icon_lol:

Pardon me, a typo.

Im not going this one but I thought I would warn you all. The stewards at Plymouth are known for being some what over the top.

I have heard some reports from away fans that they will chuck you out for anything whatsoever. One Plymouth fan phoned up 606 the other day to say what a disgrace his own clubs stewards were towards away fans. I have never been there so i dont know if this has been the case in the past but I thought I best say something!

I was toying with the idea, but today made me realise there is no point.

A fcking long and expensive way to go for a nothing game.

im actually going to this one :icon_eek: stopping in torquay saturday -tuesday
nipping into plymouth for the game :038: :038:

Last edited:
is it really its my first time down that neck of the woods

I've got a friend who lives in Teignmouth - works for Torbay Council in Torquay. He always has plenty to say on that subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4490
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363