Poll: Best Comedian At LCFC in recent times

Who has been the best LCFC comedian in recent times?

• Junior Lewis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ian Ormondroyd

• Trevor Benjamin

• Frank Sinclair

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sinclair, your a fcuking cock. Take him off now, hes amazing and been so good for this club.

I cant belive this stupid prick put sinclair on there.
Not being horrible or anything but have you ever been to a city game?

hey bluemistress i didn't put sinclair on there because he's been awful, he's been absolute top class for the team for years and years now and has been one of my favourite players of all time. i am a season ticket holder and have been for a long time now and there is no need for that senseless abuse.
the reason i put sinclair on there was because of his own goals and comedy moments of booting it into the stand that just makes me laugh. if you look at the poll, it is best comedian, not worst footballer although the others are comedians because of their poor footballing ability.

Yes and sincalir doesnt deserve to be next to these useless pieces of shit.

i suppose thats true but the poll is about the person that made/makes you laugh the most. franky has some moments that do make you laugh you can't deny that.

Easily Akinbisexual, he never had a decent game for City and missed soooooooo many chances it was laughable. Junior Lewis actually had the odd good game for us when he was on loan for us, he looked shit hot against Chelsea and Liverpool a few years ago but then we saw his true colours! Words can't express how bad Ade was, I hope I never see him for as long as I live.

I went for someone else, an armed robber called Jamie Lawrence. When he scored a bullet header against scarborough in the coca cola cup (which we went on to win) he knocked himself out! Then in the interview he was very rastafarian. When he got asked what he thought about the goal he said "Didnt know much about it mate" in a jamaican/cockney accent. Brilliant!

Also: He's Got a Pineapple on his head!!!!

Joe_Fox said:
I went for someone else, an armed robber called Jamie Lawrence. When he scored a bullet header against scarborough in the coca cola cup (which we went on to win) he knocked himself out! Then in the interview he was very rastafarian. When he got asked what he thought about the goal he said "Didnt know much about it mate" in a jamaican/cockney accent. Brilliant!

That goal was amazing, must have been about 125mph! Fcukin unbelievable, I think he had a hoover in his pineapple.

Malf said:
Joe_Fox said:

That goal was amazing, must have been about 125mph! Fcukin unbelievable, I think he had a hoover in his pineapple.

The way he swithced it from suck to blow was amazing! Reminds me of my erotic dream last night!

Frank does try hard, but he can't pass, poor positioning at centre half (like against MAn Utd) and overall he's not that great.

I like him, he always gives 100% but he's not really that good (not as bad as the others on the list) and its no surprise that since he's been missing from our defence its improved dramatically.

Dunc said:
...its no surprise that since he's been missing from our defence its improved dramatically.

Interesting point Dunc, i'm impressed!

I disagree. Maybe he does get out of position sometimes but he makes up for it because of his speed. plus he is strong, brave and for a little guy good in the air. I think he is a quality player, when fully fit would be in my first eleven each week. Played crap once this year, against man united but there attacking play was awesome and we just twindled.

but it is true, he has had some very funny moments...though that screaming o.g against middlesborough a few years ago wasnt that funny at the time!!

Spider said:
I disagree. Maybe he does get out of position sometimes but he makes up for it because of his speed. plus he is strong, brave and for a little guy good in the air. I think he is a quality player, when fully fit would be in my first eleven each week. Played crap once this year, against man united but there attacking play was awesome and we just twindled.

but it is true, he has had some very funny moments...though that screaming o.g against middlesborough a few years ago wasnt that funny at the time!!
He's a amazing in the air for a small chap too, I remember about 5 years ago when we played Everton on the first home game of the season and we won 2-0! Sinclair was beating Duncan Ferguson in the air every time without fail.

its that shiny head of his, puts people off!!!! i still say that was one of O'Neills three best signings, along side Izzet and a toss up between Lennon and savage.

Remember, hes a ****ing world cup player!!! thats amazing, we have two in one club!!

Spider said:
its that shiny head of his, puts people off!!!! i still say that was one of O'Neills three best signings, along side Izzet and a toss up between Lennon and savage.

Remember, hes a **** world cup player!!! thats amazing, we have two in one club!!

Cottee was one of O'Neill's best signings I think.

yep he was but took a while to get going...****ing hell we nearly sold him to dirty brum. we were lucky he gave us another chance!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757