Poll for wanker of the week.....Mar 9th-14th

Who is your WOTW for Mar 9th-14th

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brauny Blue

The candidates up for WOTW are as follows

Iain Hume.......nominated by Spanky fox for his failures against Bristol City.

Jason Brain.....nominated by MK fox. This numpty who had already been convicted for drink driving offences, killed himself and 6 others in a head on collision.

Alex Fergurson & Carlos Queiroz.....nominated by Rhydal. Gracious in defeat as ever, they blamed everything under the sun for their F.A.Cup defeat to Portsmouth.

Jeremy Clarkson.......nominated by Hector. The top gear legend is alledgedly caught driving whilst using his mobile phone.

The Pope........nominated by Hector for his new set of deadly sins.

Elliot Spitzer......nominated by Billyjof. The guy who had presidential ambitions was caught out with a prostitute.

Alastair Darling......nominated by BG for having stupid feckin eyebrows. I'd like to add that his budget did feck all for me.

Milan Mandaric......nominated by Disco Bob for his public slapping down of his manager

What happened to the theiving bastards that I nominated ??

Clarkson should be on it every week for being a pretentious,arrogant prick

It was on that programme where celebs go down their family tree. His Mam and Dad raise funds for him to get into public school and he was subsequently expelled a year later.

doesnt surprise me at all :102::)

oi WHERES THE REF'S THAT I PUT FORWARD :018:

Yes i could have done that, but i would prefer names rather than just a faceless figurehead.

What happened to the theiving bastards that I nominated ??

Whilst i'm sure everyone would agree that those criminals are wankers of the highest order, its not really what my interpretation of WOTW should be about. The idea is based on people who are in the public eye, or get themselves into the public eye by something they have done. It needs to be something that makes general news rather than a personal thing.

Anymore moans and groans:102:

Jason Brain for me, what a complete Wanker.

As with Stephen Clemence, it's sad to see Iain Hume up for a nomination like this.

They are footballers, that's all. They're not doing any wrong, ruining lives or filling the world with hate. They're just footballers.

It's a sorry state of affairs when you think Iain Hume is a bigger wanker than the idiot driver who killed those people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Manchester C  412
2Arsenal410
3Newcastle410
4Liverpool49
5Aston Villa49
6Brighton48
7Nottm F48
8Chelsea47
9Brentford46