Poodle Snaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe_Fox

Apparantly according to a mate we are trying out a new training technique called 'Poodle Snaps'. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Sounds as though they're all in the doghouse to me

Maybe it's a bit ruff, but they have to do something to retriever the situation we are in at the moment. Hopefully this will pointer them in the right direction.

Frankly, I don't want to see any more of the shitzu we've had so far this season

We need to dominate a game and keep the ball. Also, we should try and dalmation more often and play with more St Bernard.

new diet?
are they a bit like coco-pops but with poodles?

MKFox said:
new diet?
are they a bit like coco-pops but with poodles?

Probably, but watch out though because everybody knows that the lady loves cock.

Joe_Fox said:
Apparently according to a mate we are trying out a new training technique called 'Poodle Snaps'. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Yeah. Directors are concerned about falling gates and the standard of entertainment being served up on the pitch. So they've recruited an army of Poodles to act as spectators for practice games at Belvoir Drive (two were called Homer and Babylon so I've heard).

Anyway, the poodles have been trained to react to excitement and the long term plan is to keep them all happy by playing exhilerating football.

Trouble is they react badly to poor passing and negative football and when they get fed up they die. Rigor mortis sets in and in this state their bodies are brittle ... hence the term Poodle Snaps (coined by those who dispose of the corpses).

At this stage there's no plan to take the poodles to Rotherham (apart from Homer and Babylon!) because the survival rate is increasing and everyone in the camp is now confident we're gonna win.

PS: Honest, only joking about Homer and Babylon. Fans have called for cheerfulness and optimism so I'm making an effort. Don't expect miracles all at once. Saturday might help.

Tony Elsby said:
Joe_Fox said:
Apparently according to a mate we are trying out a new training technique called 'Poodle Snaps'. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Yeah. Directors are concerned about falling gates and the standard of entertainment being served up on the pitch. So they've recruited an army of Poodles to act as spectators for practice games at Belvoir Drive (two were called Homer and Babylon so I've heard).

Anyway, the poodles have been trained to react to excitement and the long term plan is to keep them all happy by playing exhilerating football.

Trouble is they react badly to poor passing and negative football and when they get fed up they die. Rigor mortis sets in and in this state their bodies are brittle ... hence the term Poodle Snaps (coined by those who dispose of the corpses).

At this stage there's no plan to take the poodles to Rotherham (apart from Homer and Babylon!) because the survival rate is increasing and everyone in the camp is now confident we're gonna win.

PS: Honest, only joking about Homer and Babylon. Fans have called for cheerfulness and optimism so I'm making an effort. Don't expect miracles all at once. Saturday might help.

Tony, That is the funniest thing I have ever read nearly. Thanks, you've made my hangover bearable. Cheers mate. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread is rubbish. Who on earth started this?

Now that's more like it, TE.

Tony, if you read all of the posts on here you will find my views on adams are exactly the same as yours - I just try not to ridicule those who are giving him one more shot in the last chance salloon.

The relentless optimism puts me to shame and I applaud them

Saturday will prove us all wrong, when we play liquid football and win 6-0, like the good ol' boys did in the good old days when you weren't so doom laden (and incontinent).

homer said:
Now that's more like it, TE.

Tony, if you read all of the posts on here you will find my views on adams are exactly the same as yours - I just try not to ridicule those who are giving him one more shot in the last chance salloon.

The relentless optimism puts me to shame and I applaud them

Saturday will prove us all wrong, when we play liquid football and win 6-0, like the good ol' boys did in the good old days when you weren't so doom laden (and incontinent).

I was just going to say ... oh shitttttt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570