Possible Players!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Dougie Freedman £100k-Would be a decent signing but again a bit old
Aron Mokoena £100k-Dont know much bout this player but reports seem to be good
Bryan Hughes Bosman-would be brilliant but him and Williams are very alike
Jon Harley Free-Providing Thatch goes good solid player
Steve Simonson Free-Good keeper but we have got two great keepers.
Ian Harte Bosman-would be brilliant could play left wing
Jason Bent Free-was good against Sheff Wednesday last season seems like a battler
Alan Quinn Free-Quality passer and can shoot.Likes to come in from the right wing alot though
David Graham-Good proven goal scorer looks like he's off to Wigan
Marcus Bent-Would be the best out of the lot he is class.

of that list i would be really happy to see Marcus Bent in the famous City blue...

but, as that's not going to happen i would be pleased to see Hughes and Freedman and maybe Jon Harley...

Ian Harte Bosman

Not heard he was avaliable, if he is then he would be amazing in the First Division. NBot sure he will take a pay cut if he is under contract, which I suspect he is.

trickytrev said:
Ian Harte Bosman

Not heard he was avaliable, if he is then he would be amazing in the First Division. NBot sure he will take a pay cut if he is under contract, which I suspect he is.

fat and slow, cracking free kick and corner taker though!

Cobbo said:
trickytrev said:
Ian Harte Bosman

I don't know if he is on a Bosman "New Valencia coach Claudio Ranieri is eyeing up a deal to bring Ian Harte to the Spanish club from Leeds for around £1.5m." (Daily Telegraph), from the BBC Football rumor page today.

Cobbo said:
trickytrev said:
Ian Harte Bosman

I don't know if he is on a Bosman "New Valencia coach Claudio Ranieri is eyeing up a deal to bring Ian Harte to the Spanish club from Leeds for around £1.5m." (Daily Telegraph), from the BBC Football rumor page today.

Another crap thread from Cainy, can't he just create one and add all this bumfluff in there? Jesus, me and the fox get had up for pointless threads yet this buster creates the same sort of thread over and over again. Quite funny though, have a word.

At my age I should know better. I read this thread without looking who was the first poster. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Ipswich4389
2Leicester4288
3Leeds Utd4387
4Southampton4284
5West Brom4372
6Norwich City4371
7Hull City4265
8Coventry City4263