Powerade Player of the Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandler

Banned
Hmm Hmm...A certain player who used to grace the turf at the holy Filbo has just been made 'player of the month' by the hapless corporation above. I won't mention the players name but his initials are A. A. and he was once sent home from the full Nigerian squad for being...wait for it...'crap.'

PS At around the time the aforementioned 'crap' player was considering his move to the holy Filbo, another Nationwider was a bit unsure about a move to a top London club - fearing that he wouldn't get regular first team football. He eventually signed for a fee that was 0.5million less than A.A's was. He needn't have worried - he broke through and is still there today. His initials are E.G.

Sad irony - EG wanted to come to Leicester but PT wasn't interested.

:shock: :shock: Eidur Gudjohnssen really wanted to come to US :shock: :shock:

Would have been much better than his namesake... as for AA, yes he was crap with a capital C for us but credit where credit is due, for Stoke he is banging in the goals and doing really well.. personally I say good luck to him.

It's all to do with his hair IMO.

i don't blame AA.
our board agreed his fee with his agent.
He always tried his nuts off

good luck to him, it's great he's turned his corner.

Ade's scored more this season than any of our lot...

I always did think the Akinbiyi/Benjamin partnership had a lot of potential... :wink:

highland fox said:
With Lee Marshall providing the ammunition from midfield.

don't be silly... it wasn't mr. marshall, it was junior lewis threading the balls through the eye of oppositions defence...

was there really a need to make it AA? come on we can say his name!

This is history, people might soon become confused between this Leicester fourm and every forset fan in the world! Its about the here and now!

MKFox said:
i don't blame AA.

Bring back the pants!

812987512413ed507e09eb.jpg

This is nowhere near as nice!

Come on MK, try again.

MK I am very disappointed in you

If it ain't broke, don't fix it

By the way, I'm with you on the AA situation, MK. He didn't ask for PT to spend 5 mill on him, and he always, always gave 100%. He's got many facets to his game, which is a lot more than some of the players we've got now who are pretty one dimensional. Sadly, with AA, skill wasn't one of them... bless him!
:wink:

Joe_Fox said:
MKFox said:
i don't blame AA.

Bring back the pants!

812987512413ed507e09eb.jpg

This is nowhere near as nice!

Come on MK, try again.

Seeing that arse is motivation enough to get up, that pic of the tats could be a pic of a peroxided Nadia for all we know.

by popular demand then..

Thank you

From the bottom of my heart, and the heart of her bottom

Fair play to Ade i am made up for him, although it never worked out at filbo for him i think he left with all supporters best wishes the guy worked like a trojan for the team and always gave 110% even when things werent going his way and he never hid.

Being totally honest now i wish some of our so called superstars that we presently have showed as much passion and commitment as Ade.

Good on you mate you deserve it !!!!!!

Well said, Ade was completely crap and cost us a lot, but he tried and people liked him for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566