Pre-season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have to be a member to book (pithy little revenue stream that, seems like a waste) or a STH which are near impossible to get? Seems odd.

Especially like this - 'Money can't buy' experiences, but you certainly won't get them without giving us some anyway
1626280811113.png

So you have to be a member to book (pithy little revenue stream that, seems like a waste)

I'm not happy with the way they've treated members. Members got **** all for their money last season, and missed part of the season before, with no refund or discount for renewal. I'm considering not renewing mine. But I'll probably do it at the last minute, like I did last year.

I'm not happy with the way they've treated members. Members got **** all for their money last season, and missed part of the season before, with no refund or discount for renewal. I'm considering not renewing mine. But I'll probably do it at the last minute, like I did last year.
Yup, member for the last two years. Very little from it. Didn't get a season ticket again in this lottery. But will renew again,.

Just seen this pop up on my alerts.
If the useless ****s would sort that trainline out that goes from Burton the Coalville this would be excellent.

But as it is i'll be protesting by doing naked star jumps on the tracks during the game.

So, there are some notable absentees from training this week. The Athletic have reported that we have some Covid issues but they are not affecting training. Therefore, it is fair to assume that some of the absences are due to Covid.

Those yet to be seen apart from the Euro players: Perez, Evans, Maddison. Daka, Soumare.

The two new signings have only recently come to the country so that may be precautionary. Pictures from Maddison and Perez showed that they were both overseas until the last few days. Not sure how thrilled I'd be if I were Maddison's manager and he missed the start of preseason due to this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...s-bevy-beauties-Ibiza-missing-Euros-2020.html

So, there are some notable absentees from training this week. The Athletic have reported that we have some Covid issues but they are not affecting training. Therefore, it is fair to assume that some of the absences are due to Covid.

Those yet to be seen apart from the Euro players: Perez, Evans, Maddison. Daka, Soumare.

The two new signings have only recently come to the country so that may be precautionary. Pictures from Maddison and Perez showed that they were both overseas until the last few days. Not sure how thrilled I'd be if I were Maddison's manager and he missed the start of preseason due to this:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...s-bevy-beauties-Ibiza-missing-Euros-2020.html
Christ on a luxury yacht, this lad is a dipshit

Villareal coming to KP Wednesday 4.August (7:45pm kick-off).

announce real madrid

Would love to see KDH in the attacking mid role against Burton in a strong line up of those that missed euros and end of last season

Iversen
Ricardo Fofana Evans Bertrand
Ndidi Soumare
Albrighton KDH Barnes
Vardy

Considering it's a team without our Euros players and a few others - that would be a bloody strong side to put out.

Be good to see Sowah, Maddison, Praet, Thomas, Castagne (if fit) get a run out aswell....not sure we will be seeing Mendy, Ghezzal or Choudhury (although rumours on Mendy and Choudhury seem to have gone quiet)

Would love to see KDH in the attacking mid role against Burton in a strong line up of those that missed euros and end of last season

Iversen
Ricardo Fofana Evans Bertrand
Ndidi Soumare
Albrighton KDH Barnes
Vardy

Considering it's a team without our Euros players and a few others - that would be a bloody strong side to put out.

Be good to see Sowah, Maddison, Praet, Thomas, Castagne (if fit) get a run out aswell....not sure we will be seeing Mendy, Ghezzal or Choudhury (although rumours on Mendy and Choudhury seem to have gone quiet)
Definitely, Kevin de Hueyne is much much faster than Maddison too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leeds Utd3882
2Leicester3782
3Ipswich3881
4Southampton3673
5West Brom3866
6Norwich City3861
7Hull City3758
8Coventry City3757