Re: Prediction Cup - 5th round - scores so far

Chelsea 0:1 Internazionale

cup5a.JPG

Last edited:
Re: Prediction Cup - 5th round - scores so far

Fulham 4:1 Juventus
Liverpool 3:0 Lille

cup5b.JPG

So, it's all down to the last game in every case - and I'm on the look-out for fixtures for any possible replays.

Tottenham 3:1 Fulham

cup 5result.JPG

One more goal for Spurs last night and I would have been in the semis - BASTARD!!

My situation is even worst I realised on the way to the game that I sent a 2-1 score just before I left for the game. As I had already predicted 3 other 2-1 scorelines in the other games I needed to change it. Trouble was I was in the car driving down to the game and when I realised I asked my son to try and send a message to Boc from my mobile but it just wouldn't work. We tried again once we got near to Leicester without success and then I couldn't find a parking place soon enough. As my son bailed out to get to the game, as kick-off was about to happen, by the time I parked up and could get on my phone it was too late and I had to hurry to get to the game.

You probably wont believe it but I was going to change the score to 3-1:098:

Cheers Motown.
So close to an 11 all draw! I have been lucky it seems.

It's ok Oriface it was my own stupid fault.

A crap nite all round as of course we got beat although having arrived late I didn't see the opening goal.

Also just before I got to the ground I was running past the Hotel near the ground listening to the game on my phone when it rang (my son seeing if I'd got in) as I looked down to see who was ringing I took my eye off where I was going and next thing was I'd gone full length dropping my phone the back coming off and battery coming out headphones falling off also.
After picking myself up I hobbled to the ticket office got a ticket and put the radio back on to find they had scored.

Anyway best of luck Oriface getting to the final and SwedeFox who beat me in the Cup last season got to the final so this could be your season

Status
Not open for further replies.

P Pld Pts
1Liverpool615
2Manchester C  614
3Arsenal614
4Chelsea613
5Aston Villa512
6Fulham611
7Newcastle611
8Brighton69
9Nottm F69